• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crshngdwn

Reaction score

Real quick pic
Comix black, grey, white classic curve

So jealous of these. They're from the Bergdorf collab right? And they fit slim like the classic crew?

Yoshi

Reaction score

JE Coachella sombrero
Saguaro cropped oversized
(green?) curved u-neck
plumas
JE high tops

I tried it on with a saguaro anti-expo, but it poofs too much on the bottom of the hoodie for my liking. Makes it seem too skirt like.

Last edited:

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've had a mislabeled shirt once. Take photos of measurements and send them to CS

I did that on my board shorts that were mislabeled and they didn't want to give me a shipping label to return it. Said the difference fell within their margin of error. How do I swim in the size medium raschel shorts and the size large board shorts fit like a diaper? The measurements were clearly off lol

grantmason6882

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did that on my board shorts that were mislabeled and they didn't want to give me a shipping label to return it. Said the difference fell within their margin of error. How do I swim in the size medium raschel shorts and the size large board shorts fit like a diaper? The measurements were clearly off lol
Wierd. You would think if the word "error" is in a statement they would offer to fix such "error" regardless of whether it falls with their statistical margin. I honestly don't recall having to agree or sign a product disclaimer agreeing to the terms of JE's margin of error. Does JE specify the percentage or list specifically what their "margin of error" is anywhere on their website or product receipts?

That's frustrating my dude. A true bummer.

beans718

Reaction score
Buy through PayPal and use them to pay for return fees if JE refuses to. CS starting to sound like every other label.. shame cuz there were once one of if not the best around.

Bimmer93

Reaction score
Wierd. You would think if the word "error" is in a statement they would offer to fix such "error" regardless of whether it falls with their statistical margin. I honestly don't recall having to agree or sign a product disclaimer agreeing to the terms of JE's margin of error. Does JE specify the percentage or list specifically what their "margin of error" is anywhere on their website or product receipts?

That's frustrating my dude. A true bummer.
I've had similar situations with seam twist on some of the terry. One sleeve would have a seam that twisted to be visible on the top of the sleeve with your arm straight out. Got the same messaging about being within QA guidelines. Apparently the QA guidelines allow for cut, size, and visual defects as long as you can tell it is still a pair of shorts, hoodie, etc.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've had similar situations with seam twist on some of the terry.  One sleeve would have a seam that twisted to be visible on the top of the sleeve with your arm straight out.  Got the same messaging about being within QA guidelines.  Apparently the QA guidelines allow for cut, size, and visual defects as long as you can tell it is still a pair of shorts, hoodie, etc.

Whoa that's bogus AF

Mackp12

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The board short sizing is terrible! I go with a size 28 in JE denim (true 29 waist). I went with a small and I couldn't even get the velcro to stay together. I have a medium (31 inch) waist coming in tomorrow so we shall see how those go.

Last edited:

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah that is odd, I've definitely noticed some larger sizing discrepancies as well. I'm 5'10" and the medium Raschel shorts fit like a hula skirt on me. I wear medium in everything else JE. I just ordered a small from Kith and hope I don't swim in those too.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics