• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Do you think sizing down is an option?  Jacket looks great, but the fit concerns.  Trying to replicate the Midnight/Moab Bomber fit from a couple years ago...

The new jacket is an OS jacket, Moab was slim. Prob going to be hard to replicate the fit. If you do size down make sure to take into account the length. Looks like the jacket runs pretty short.

Last edited:

leFLOPjames

Reaction score
Is the fit of this raglan hoodie different than the raw edge collection hoodie? Because this one says "oversized raglan" I don't recall the last one said that?

Also, I noticed that there is the embroidery on the hoodie in the lookbook photos, but doesn't seem to be on there in the model pics.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Re: silk bomber

Interesting that silk side is oversized and the tencel side is slim fit.
1f914.png

So when you wear the tencel side on the outside is the lining puffy AF?

Last edited:

leFLOPjames

Reaction score
Was really hoping the skittles hoodie would have that embroidery on it, as seen in multiple lookbook photos. For the price, it should definitely have it? Will probably pass now.

bbconair

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was really hoping the skittles hoodie would have that embroidery on it, as seen in multiple lookbook photos. For the price, it should definitely have it? Will probably pass now.

what embroidery? never seen embroidery on the skittles.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really like the skittles hoodie but tbh I just want a simple white hoodie. I missed out on the white Villian and kake but will get them if they release again.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Was really hoping the skittles hoodie would have that embroidery on it, as seen in multiple lookbook photos.  For the price, it should definitely have it?  Will probably pass now.

Skittles hoodie and the raw edge hoodie have the same size guide, so as long as that is correct they should fit the same.

Regarding the embroidery, the embroidery is only on the paint splatter hoodie, it's not on the skittles hoodie. I think you're getting the two confused.

NickEPockets

Reaction score
The new jacket is an OS jacket, Moab was slim. Prob going to be hard to replicate the fit. If you do size down make sure to take into account the length. Looks like the jacket runs pretty short.

Appreciate the thoughts. You are probably right, it won't be that simple and the fact that the black side is slim fit makes it even more tricky.

leFLOPjames

Reaction score
Look at the lookbook photos for delivery 2.. in the first two pics of the skittles raglan hoodie I see something. Looks like the same embroidery that we've seen right in the middle of the girl's right arm. It's white though. Looks to be in the exact same spot as the white paint splatter hoodie with the black embroidery.

And then again near the bottom right next to the hem in the next photo? Maybe I'm just seeing things.

Last edited:

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Look at the lookbook photos for delivery 2.. in the first two pics of the skittles raglan hoodie I see something.   Looks like the same embroidery that we've seen right in the middle of the girl's right arm.

And then again near the bottom right next to the hem in the next photo? Maybe I'm just seeing things.

Also the skittles hoodie is a raw edge hoodie, it has raw edges, not sure why it's labeled OS raglan on the website. It should be labeled raw edge raglan

leFLOPjames

Reaction score
@nsubrmnn Agreed. Also, I'm betting the hoodie is dry clean only? They list it originally as machine wash, and then change it afterwards. Same thing with the raschel shorts. Can we get some confirmation??? @MIKE_JE Dry clean only for a hoodie is a definite pass.

Last edited:

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Look at the lookbook photos for delivery 2.. in the first two pics of the skittles raglan hoodie I see something.   Looks like the same embroidery that we've seen right in the middle of the girl's right arm. It's white though.  Looks to be in the exact same spot as the white paint splatter hoodie with the black embroidery.

Yeah I see what you mean, maybe she was actually wearing the paint splatter hoodie and they photoshopped it to skittles? I've seen them photoshop some things, like removing the double riri zippers on the summer rider on the web store.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads