• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gutiinthebooty

Reaction score
What was the consensus on the Wool Stadium Jacket? whoever owns them, are they worth the price? I would consider getting it if it comes back in the sale.

Yale doctor

Reaction score
What was the consensus on the Wool Stadium Jacket? whoever owns them, are they worth the price? I would consider getting it if it comes back in the sale.

Amazing quality, amazing fit, goes well with everything (I have the black one). It's one of the most worn pieces in my closet, and I have absolutely nothing negative to say.

Gutiinthebooty

Reaction score
Amazing quality, amazing fit, goes well with everything (I have the black one). It's one of the most worn pieces in my closet, and I have absolutely nothing negative to say.

Awesome. Id seriously consider getting it if it goes on sale.

Sucks for us California folks, 20% - 8% tax comes out to 12% discount which isn't much.

I agree. I guess some discount is better than none..

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
you can pick up a lot of the pieces cheaper elsewhere, but there's certain stuff only they stock so...

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Planning on getting the wool Astro bomber if it comes back. Can anyone more people speak on experience on sizing? I have had to size on on the teddy and stadium jackets because my true size was too tight
Are you referring to the wool asphalt bomber jacket?

If so, I have it. I had to return my size large because it was REALLY small. I exchanged it for a size XL and even then it is pretty small. Fits well though. I wear a medium in the JE tees. The sizing is very different for each JE item it's imperative to pay attention.

Vindeleon90

Reaction score
Are you referring to the wool asphalt bomber jacket?

If so, I have it. I had to return my size large because it was REALLY small. I exchanged it for a size XL and even then it is pretty small. Fits well though. I wear a medium in the JE tees. The sizing is very different for each JE item it's imperative to pay attention.

whoops yes thats what i mean. Damn alright will have to check those sizing charts if I have to size up 1 or two. thanks for the help

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
whoops yes thats what i mean. Damn alright will have to check those sizing charts if I have to size up 1 or two. thanks for the help
I'm not sure if the size chart will tell the whole story. Since it's made out of wool it is naturally a lot tighter and stuff because of the material. For instance you may try a jacket with similar dimensions but it will fit completely different.

What is your Ht/Weight and what kind of build would you say you are?

Vindeleon90

Reaction score

I'm not sure if the size chart will tell the whole story.  Since it's made out of wool it is naturally a lot tighter and stuff because of the material.  For instance you may try a jacket with similar dimensions but it will fit completely different. 

What is your Ht/Weight and what kind of build would you say you are?

I see I see 5'10, 180 lean muscular build

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Go with the XL. You won't be able to do the buttons up on a large. I am the same size as you and I couldn't. I don't really even layer anything underneath mine right now either so if you plan on doing that I don't know it may be too tight in there.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads