• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Small note but I had to do a double take when I saw the model shots wearing an M. I haven't been around since the very beginning but I always thought it was XL or bust!
haha - we shoot M on the women and XL on the men. FWIW I am strongly against on-model shots on the product pages because it just creates confusion and draws complaints but you can thank Adam if you were missing them.

Last edited:

icasio

Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha - we shoot M on the women and XL on the men. FWIW I am strongly against on-model shots on the product pages because it just creates confusion and draws complaints but you can thank Adam if you were missing them.
I understand the dilemma with shooting on models and the headache it may cause...but I find it super helpful to see the clothing on a body. High five Adam for me!

jmr

Reaction score
I understand the dilemma with shooting on models and the headache it may cause...but I find it super helpful to see the clothing on a body. High five Adam for me!
Yeah, even though I would never wear the clothes as big as the models, you can still get an idea of how the pieces drape. And it can show how an otherwise understated piece can shine.

Rookoobay

Reaction score
saw on IG that the Durette is based on the Roomet, sizing-wise. is that true or is the length (body & sleeves) slightly longer, as the measurements suggest?

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I took M in my only Sam shirt. Does the blue poplin Durette run even larger for the sames size M? Size chart seems to suggest so.

ilikethelights

Reaction score
also jumping in late on Shelter pants I find myself wearing them more than almost anything else. Bought a 2nd pair at the archive sale a few weeks ago and will definitely be picking up another sometime soon.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
these are my favorite pants. Very simple but fit perfectly and can wear them with anything. Highly recommend.
I sized up to 2X because I want them baggy (and they are not) but the shelters are the things I kept from this release. Looking forward to running them with a white tee all summer.

airhead

Reaction score
I sized up to 2X because I want them baggy (and they are not) but the shelters are the things I kept from this release. Looking forward to running them with a white tee all summer.
yeah the lack of baggy was what was holding me back. think i’ll do the same and go 3x

CarterH

Reaction score
Got my first pair of Roy Bakers in today. Fit is incredibly good, really loving the new pant silhouettes with the elasticized waist in the back (the Elgin's are also similar fitting and fantastic).

The mulled basil is more of a drab olive/green/gray, which is exactly what I was hoping for

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm also tempted to do it but can the waist be taken in easily?

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We are only publishing the US sizing with US XL being the biggest size they would make for us. That said the coats run on the roomy side of TTS. I wear an XL in basically everything and am wearing the XL in Nanga. Size chart below.

View attachment 2081065
I really cannot recommend this jacket enough. It’s one of those pieces your kids are going to fight over after you’re gone.
Will the Nanga make a comeback @NickPollica ? Gutted I missed out on this one. Been wanting a Nanga jacket for a while and this sounds even better.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
XIOSamerica