• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

skeen7908

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Picked up the new cast coast hope it fits smaller than the old one

Got the stretch denim as well.

shaidripp

Reaction score
Do you guys go with the same size in the villain hoodies and the flash dual zip jackets? There is a big difference between the shoulder-to-shoulder in the size large

Last edited:

Mikeisonfire

Reaction score
I wear my charcoal villain with black jeans. all white common project achilles. or some chucks.

Props, black jeans and white CPs is what I wore it with today, and a white Mercer layered underneath. Pretty good look.

Also just copped the midnight Baseline Sweatpants for Black Friday. Probably going to be my favorite bottoms to pair the charcoal Clash with since both colors were part of the Midnight collection.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do you guys go with the same size in the villain hoodies and the flash dual zip jackets? There is a big difference between the shoulder-to-shoulder in the size large
Yes, I have both in size Large. Villain is perfect fit for me in chest, but I always wear flash unzipped.

echau

Reaction score
Grabbed the Iridescent Flight Jacket in Olive.
It's the piece I wanted the most this season, but for some reason, I couldn't pull the trigger at $695.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Grabbed the Iridescent Flight Jacket in Olive.
It's the piece I wanted the most this season, but for some reason, I couldn't pull the trigger at $695.

The flight jacket and boucle sweats prob the most unique items this season. Love both

Vindeleon90

Reaction score
Planning on getting the wool Astro bomber if it comes back. Can anyone more people speak on experience on sizing? I have had to size on on the teddy and stadium jackets because my true size was too tight

Pat

Reaction score

Im 5'9 120 would a XS classic crew fit ok or would it be too tight. The one i want is sold out in small

i'm 5'9" and about 145-150 and have a few classic crews in xs...they are a bit snug but definitely wearable. should be perfect for you unless you are looking at the comix which fit a bit smaller.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mercydcom