• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Thanks John Elliott!

Styleforum was one of the first digital communities to embrace John Elliott, and in recognition of that, John Elliott has extended to our comunuty a monthly discount to fans of the brand who engage here. Simply enter the code for SF-OCT-15

Check out all of their new arrivals here

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many miles did you run today?

Bislane

Reaction score
Got in 4 miles today while my kiddo charmed those coming the other way from his stroller.

I'm training for HM coming up in 4.5 weeks. Marathon builds are killer, Breakaway01 - respect for making it thru in your stretch time!

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Monday:
1729132992704.png

Today:
1729133045451.png

Bislane

Reaction score
I got through with the gym around 6.15 last night after logging my 5 miles in the morning. Today I waited until around 6 again to get out, and put down 6 miles more. Perfect running weather on tap for the weekend. Hoping to put in some effort on grass to keep the load manageable and that the sloshy patches I encountered tonight will be dried out a bit.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Volunteered at a race yesterday so didn't get anything in. It was a 20 mile trail race and we had a family show up looking to hike the course. Since this was a first year race, we estimated the cutoff at 6hrs which everyone made except this group which passed by my 10mile aid station in 4hrs. We had to pull them at mile 14 because they would not have made sunset and they didn't have headlamps.

Today was a nice tempo run but with temps in the 40s, it made my throat cold breathing so I had to slow my pace.

Bislane

Reaction score
Speaking of trail running, my long run next weekend will definitely be a purposeful 11 miles out and back on the local hill. Can usually mange that in 1hr40min.

For today: I ran my go-to (longish) loop at a leisurely pace. I'm getting preemptively anxious for the weather to take a nose dive and turn everything to mud.

Featured Sponsor

How Do You Feel About Pleated Trousers?

• Love them, classic!

• Occasionally, depending on the outfit

• Prefer flat-front

• Never wear them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shekinahvv