• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many miles did you run today?

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been neglecting this thread… I had a cold much of last week, so ended up only riding about 51 miles, and swam 1000 meters on Friday.

Today, I rode 17.2 miles total, between school drop off and pickup, and a ride in between to drop packages off at the post office.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Beautiful day in the bay yesterday! Started with a group ride going up to West Point Inn for Pancake Day (waiting at the meeting point, then at the bridge for people who were delayed by BART, and the various regroups accounts for most of the stoppage time). I didn’t want to wait for pancakes—and I hadn’t been to the top of Tam in a while—so I continued solo to the summit before making my way back home.

1725929375980.png

1725929507168.png

1725929538251.png

Of course, the bridge looked like winter on the way out…
1725929582087.png

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
6.6 miles in total this morning with an overall pace of 9:39/mile but after the first 1.5 miles, I ran a 5k at the track with an overall time of 20:36 and a 6:38/mile pace.

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
18.1 miles this morning at an easy 9:14/mile pace (though I was definitely dragging for the final few miles). Longest run in well over a year.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No workouts while on vacation but got into the gym yesterday.

Actually, we did downhill mountain bike at Northstar near Lake Tahoe. It was my first time so we took a lesson then ventured out on our own. A lot of fun! Was our there 5-6hrs.

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twisted Steel