• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many miles did you run today?

breakaway01

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Taking today off and running the New York marathon this Sunday.

Also found out I'm in the Tokyo marathon in March. This is my goal race. Very stoked.

Good luck!!

Had groin hernia surgery 2.5 weeks ago and went out for a very easy 5K just now. Did not think I was going to die, which is a good sign.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Taking today off and running the New York marathon this Sunday.

Also found out I'm in the Tokyo marathon in March. This is my goal race. Very stoked.
Bon chance!

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I swam 2700 yards on Tuesday and 2000 meters on Thursday.

Wednesday and Thursday were solid bouldering sessions. My hardest problem was V5ish.

There were a few days of riding to and from school, and some weight training two nights for about 45 minutes each.

tim_horton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The marathon went well. My Garmin told me I did it in 3:51 at 8:50 per mile… but also that my total distance was 26.6 miles. I think it’s off and my official time will be a bit slower, but under 4 hours.

Now ten days off as per my running coach.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Saturday my wife asked why I wasn't running longer than my standard 7.3 miles so I put in a 10 mile effort. Yesterday was the gym then my afternoon was hanging with my sons. What I thought was a walk while 1 rode their bike and 1 rode their scooter turned into a run/walk. It got my youngest interested in learning to bike to keep up with brother.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Trying to get back on the wagon. 20 minutes of strength work, 9 “miles” on the trainer, and 4 miles of transportation cycling today.

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gym session yesterday. I am almost done with my sessions with my trainer and may pick them up again in the spring. Need to better plan out what I am going to do in the gym on my own otherwise I stick to certain strength work I like.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Gym session yesterday. I am almost done with my sessions with my trainer and may pick them up again in the spring. Need to better plan out what I am going to do in the gym on my own otherwise I stick to certain strength work I like.
Does your trainer adjust what you're doing a lot? If not, why not just keep doing what you've been doing, just on your own?

jbarwick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does your trainer adjust what you're doing a lot? If not, why not just keep doing what you've been doing, just on your own?

He switches it up more than I would on my own plus he says we are doing A then B then C. I just need to write things down so when I go on my own, I can go X then Y then Z without just wandering a ton and wasting time.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
He switches it up more than I would on my own plus he says we are doing A then B then C. I just need to write things down so when I go on my own, I can go X then Y then Z without just wandering a ton and wasting time.
If only you’d been posting all of your workouts to Instagram, you’d be set. This is why it pays to be an influencer. :)

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How often are you switching? You really shouldn't be switching main exercises that often.

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Plus 7 miles of transportational riding
1699504110637.png

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance