• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Theater night! My only one-button suit. Weird light tonight at sunset...

Suit: Paul Stuart Phineas Cole
Shirt: BB

SprezzaTrash

Reaction score

Great find and it looks fantastic!

Thank you!

@SprezzaTrash
Ridiculously well thrifted. Did someone die in it for it to be worth that little?!?!

Unfortunately I ask myself that everytime I find something great haha. On the day I bought this, it was $3 for blue tag items. I found the waistcoat first and then I saw the jacket a few racks down. By some luck I found the pants as well! I was expecting to pay $9 but it was $3 since it counted as one item!

Deo Veritas

Reaction score
Barbour Stanley waxed blazer, white OCBD, Spoke olive chinos, Loake Hyde boots and my Aqua Terra.

As a challenger, here's my look from earlier in the day:

upr_crust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK. First weird encounter of the vacation. After our first full day in Napoli, a full day of sight-seeing (the Palazzo Real, lunch at Gambrinus, the Museo Capella Sansevero, and the Museo National Archeaologico) we decide, on the spur of the moment to have dinner at a well-regarded hole-in-the-wall restaurant, Tandem Ragu. Who do my husband and I meet but unbelragazzo and his charming dinner companion. A delightful encounter, to be sure, but the laws of chance and probability were severely strained by the randomness of this meeting. Thank you, Ragazzo, for recognizing me and for speaking up, it made our trip to Naples all the more memorable.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yet, another Sunday home-from-church pic.

Academic2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK. First weird encounter of the vacation. After our first full day in Napoli, a full day of sight-seeing (the Palazzo Real, lunch at Gambrinus, the Museo Capella Sansevero, and the Museo National Archeaologico) we decide, on the spur of the moment to have dinner at a well-regarded hole-in-the-wall restaurant, Tandem Ragu. Who do my husband and I meet but unbelragazzo and his charming dinner companion. A delightful encounter, to be sure, but the laws of chance and probability were severely strained by the randomness of this meeting.

Weird. In a remarkable coincidence, last night I had a dream about upr_crust, whom I have never met and who (to the best of my memory) has never previously figured in one of my dreams. It was oddly normal and un-dreamlike; unsurprisingly, we went to a restaurant together, with the only odd feature being that he was the one who drove us.

If you’re wondering, he was excellent company.
smile.gif

Cheers,

Ac

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads