• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Girl Issues, Need Advice vol. infinity

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Nope, not true. The worst failures are the guys who don't even try, they say things like "idgaf" online. These people are the taint-smell of the Earth.

******* weird though... it seems like every time I try I just get ****** shot down. When I not bother and just have a drink and go with the flow, women land on my lap.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I'm not a pathetic failure. To be a failure you actually have to try.

"Trying is the first step towards failure." Homer Simpson

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blahman
******* weird though... it seems like every time I try I just get ****** shot down. When I not bother and just have a drink and go with the flow, women land on my lap.

Well that's something different, that's like confidence/desperation. What I'm talkin 'bout are people who pretend to not give a **** because they're so resigned to their failures, and continue to keep failing.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what if you love yourself too much, and see most girls your age as a waste of your time? I can't tolerate ditzy bitches unless im drunk...I mean I certainly care, and want to meet a great girl, but all I find are really stupid girls. Maybe, its cuz I focus too much on the bar scene, but I dunno a good place to meet chicks...lol

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
It's never a waste of time to **** something.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Or be fucked.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Well that's something different, that's like confidence/desperation. What I'm talkin 'bout are people who pretend to not give a **** because they're so resigned to their failures, and continue to keep failing.

ffffuuuu.gif

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Sage wisdom from grandmaster Eason. These words should be immortalized on some sort of commemorative plate or medallion or something, for the benefit of future generations.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im not very horny unless im drunk though. I'm more a slave to my mind than ********

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Lane
im not very horny unless im drunk though. I'm more a slave to my mind than ********

Big brains get me super wet.

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so the girl I posted about a few weeks ago and her friend sat with my boys and I at dinner (of course I look like ass because I haven't slept more than 4 hours a night and have just been studying for like a week and a half, but whatever) and invited us to their joint birthday party wednesday night...I have a final thursday
ffffuuuu.gif

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
uh, there are plenty of bitches out there. You don't even know where this is going (probably no where, no offense). So, sacrificing your grades for the mere possibility of getting with this girl would be dumb. Plus, I doubt not making it would ruin your chances forever.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mike868y
so the girl I posted about a few weeks ago and her friend sat with my boys and I at dinner (of course I look like ass because I haven't slept more than 4 hours a night and have just been studying for like a week and a half, but whatever) and invited us to their joint birthday party wednesday night...I have a final thursday
ffffuuuu.gif

Do you have enough self control to handle your **** and not get wrecked? Can you study enough by wednesday night to be ready? Is it a morning final?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads