• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

fs: forum boot, very narrow, special order

guitone

Reaction score
Very nice, never worn, chelsea style boot. Paid $283 shipped to me from Nungar trading. They are a size 9 D, which should equate to a US 9.5 or 10B but they do not. They are closer to a 9.5A and would work for that size, or maybe even a 9B (I think this is maybe the closer of the two sizings), but they are too tight for me and I am not going to bother to stretch them if I can help it. I will sell these for $200 shipped in the Continental USA. Chestnut, French Veal calf. Please email me at [email protected] I will be out of town from 5/7-5/11. I should add that if they do not fit and you want return them to me, as long as they come back in the same condition that is something we can work out. Of course you would then be responsible for shipping both ways. While I do not post frequently on Style Forum I do on Ask Andy and references are available. Thanks Joel

guitone

Reaction score
Doc, it is time for me to bite the bullet on this one...nice boots, I may try again.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I had a chance to try on a pair of RMW (plain Craftsman) whilst in the UK and they're certainly nice boots, though slightly on the casual side. They're on my (long) list though they've slipped a few places since I just bought a pair of Santoni FAM chelseas. I'm a UK9 so these won't fit me either.

guitone

Reaction score
These are much dressier than the craftman style, they have a rounder toe and a sleek look. The French Veal also adds to this look.

chobochobo

Rubber Chicken
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yes, I see the differences. Call me a philistine, but I prefer the slightly square toe of the 'original'. Good luck with the sale; that's a bargain for someone.

guitone

Reaction score
I just got back in town and have had a small bit of interest and was about ready to list on ebay. Got a private message asking me to post pics, so here goes.

RMFront2.jpg

RMSide2.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Staff online

Forum statistics