• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Big $75 Sale on Wilhelm Jeans

We have about 150 units of Rivet Chinos arriving today, so I gotta make some room. I'm going to blow out a bunch of Wilhelm jeans for $75 bucks. Here's the links below and the reasoning behind it:

14oz Kuroki Optic White Denim: $75, available in most sizes
One of the greatest lessons in life is not to bring in white jeans at the end of the Summer. You really need to bring them in March or April at the very latest. But for the record, this is one of the best white denims that I've ever seen and probably the last one that we'll do. If you're a Wilhelm/Rudy fan, then you're going to love these. They're the perfect match to colorful and complex shirts and jackets which are tough to match.
Wilhelm_Jean_White_Main_2048x.jpg

14oz Kuroki Flecked Raw Denim: $75, available in most sizes except 32 and 33
This denim is RAD. Really, it's fantastic. But it's a very "denimhead" variant, and most of our Wilhelm sales are done to guys who want a more typical jean. So in the course of the past year, I've sold like 200 pairs in the regular raw denim and maybe 6 pairs in this. But the color and hand is super easy to wear, and you guys have more than enough swag to pull these off. Also something that won't be remade.

image_99b634da-664f-4ea2-8034-61b679023065_2048x.jpg

10oz Duck Canvas in Olive: $75, available in most sizes
We did a project with Massdrop earlier this year. Due to some epic miscommunication, our production got delayed, and Massdrop canceled their wholesale order after everything was produced. So we have kind of a crazy size break availalble Olive, Navy, and Khaki duck canvas. Phenomenal jeans though, and extremely comfortable. Also won't be offered again.

image_f3fc37d5-fcc9-469f-bfc5-2bd5fd2409ed_2048x.jpg

10oz Duck Canvas in Navy.. very limited: $75
DSC00786_copy_2048x.jpg

10oz Duck Canvas in Khaki: $75, very limited sizes
DSC00790_copy_2048x.jpg

Louys

Reaction score
So, I honestly have no plans to ever stock the Kamigata again. But I tell ya.. the pattern is still totally at the factory.

I'd have to print out a special marker, but I could do the Kamigata on demand in any of these four denim colors for $285

And if you order more than one, I could do them for $265 each.

Anyone who's interested can drop me a PM.

That's awesome. Sign me up for one in western blue at an unspecified date in the future. My light blue crosshatch is still going strong, but I wear it so much I could definitely go in for another. The understated styling makes it a very versatile piece.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's awesome. Sign me up for one in western blue at an unspecified date in the future. My light blue crosshatch is still going strong, but I wear it so much I could definitely go in for another. The understated styling makes it a very versatile piece.
You mind posting some fit pics in it? I have one that I can never seem to figure out what to wear it with.

Louys

Reaction score
Try heavy twill khakis with a white or grey tee. I used to have a pair of white jeans it went really well with, but generally I don't wear denim on denim. I guess I find it works best mixed with what r/MFA calls "the basic bastard" look.

Edit: Also, rolled sleeves are an absolute must. The shorter sleeve length is necessary to get that noragi silhouette, and the lighter color of the denim's underside adds some visual interest. I have mine permanently folded up into big, meaty, 3-inch cuffs right around the elbow.

Last edited:

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Try heavy twill khakis with a white or grey tee. I used to have a pair of white jeans it went really well with, but generally I don't wear denim on denim. I guess I find it works best mixed with what r/MFA calls "the basic bastard" look.

Edit: Also, rolled sleeves are an absolute must. The shorter sleeve length is necessary to get that noragi silhouette, and the lighter color of the denim's underside adds some visual interest. I have mine permanently folded up into big, meaty, 3-inch cuffs right around the elbow.
I'm going to give this a shot. Also what color shirt did you wear with the white denim? Thanks again!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Epaulet I‘m interested picking up a new pair of Hopsack trousers. would You recommend the Perfecto Blue or Deep Marine. Looking for a versatile Navy similar to the Navy you used to run years ago.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Epaulet Do you ever get access to any heavier weight, dense English flannel fabrics? I think the stuff typically offered through Hertling is lighter weight (I can't recall the exact weight) as well, right? It would be nice to get a thicker pair of flannels for Minnesota winters

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Epaulet I‘m interested picking up a new pair of Hopsack trousers. would You recommend the Perfecto Blue or Deep Marine. Looking for a versatile Navy similar to the Navy you used to run years ago.

Awesome! Go for Perfecto Blue... like the name implies, it’s freaking perfect. Great to see you back on the thread too!

@Epaulet Do you ever get access to any heavier weight, dense English flannel fabrics? I think the stuff typically offered through Hertling is lighter weight (I can't recall the exact weight) as well, right? It would be nice to get a thicker pair of flannels for Minnesota winters

I hear ya.. actually all of the flannel that we’ve got is on the lighter side. I have a handle on some heavyweight Woolrich goods that we can offer at a really boss price though, will keep you updated on that

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads