• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
has anyone ever posted pics of this racing green flannel? i believe it was called "cash money" in previous promotions. haha. looks like a very versatile color, but always have to factor in the danger of being a little too dandy for my neighborhood...

shabbytraddy

Reaction score
Chainstitch arrived and is ******* hot ****, but need some advice for shrinking this XXL properly (Costanza, always) or exchanging for XL. Will have Pablo's crew handle the sleeves. Any advice or top-shelf heckling is much appreciated.

IMG_6103.JPG

IMG_6106.JPG

View attachment 935176

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Seersucker. It’s pretty unmatched for that. I really dig the ivory to give off this vibe...

View attachment 934863

Mike, the idea captured in the photo looks amazing... Although you might want to look at the swatch photo you have posted in the Spring/Summer fabrics for Khaki and Ivory tonal seersucker. Looks like something happened to the colour correction, because the Khaki looks more like a darkish grey, and the Ivory more like very light blue, at least on my colour corrected monitor.

bry2000

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

tropics

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 on size down. you could try a warm wash and dry if that's not an option. but looks like the arms are too long and too baggy.

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That’s the one I’m trying to sleep on, why do you have to convince me!!!
I was looking to see if I had pix that were even close, but they're not great.

I wore them this week in Boston:
IwlFC7q.jpg

with some vintage shell
flzifhc.jpg

With some not-vintage shell:
gB9OzJO.jpg

They're eons better in person.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
has anyone ever posted pics of this racing green flannel? i believe it was called "cash money" in previous promotions. haha. looks like a very versatile color, but always have to factor in the danger of being a little too dandy for my neighborhood...

@peppercorn78 it's definitely a strong color but pretty easy to wear with navy, grey, and tan. It's not typical, but I wouldn't call it too dandy as long as your other pieces are kind of understated.

Or you could take your green flannels and just run straight towards the dandy direction..

tumblr_n2ttx4Z39y1s3u46yo1_1280.jpg

Perfect timing. I've been hoping for seersucker Sandows. The fit would be perfect for it.

@section31 oh that's confirmed regardless.. we should have a fresh batch of 8-12 new Sandow fabrics for MTO in a few weeks. Definitely a few seersuckers in there.

Chainstitch arrived and is ******* hot ****, but need some advice for shrinking this XXL properly (Costanza, always) or exchanging for XL. Will have Pablo's crew handle the sleeves. Any advice or top-shelf heckling is much appreciated.

@shabbytraddy yeah, agreed with the other guys.. you've definitely got some extra room there. Let me know if you want to try an XL.

Mike, the idea captured in the photo looks amazing... Although you might want to look at the swatch photo you have posted in the Spring/Summer fabrics for Khaki and Ivory tonal seersucker. Looks like something happened to the colour correction, because the Khaki looks more like a darkish grey, and the Ivory more like very light blue, at least on my colour corrected monitor.

@LatAm oh strange, I'll check it out. We'll have a video for all of them tomorrow too.

The new store that took Epaulet’s LES space. Does not feel the same

@bry2000 wow, glad that he finally found a new tenant. Our landlord there was always a nice and honest guy.. two things that are rare in NYC commerical real estate.

Although wow, knowing that street, there's absolutely no way that store is ever going to be successful.

Are the Hertling promo Walts same as the Walt Porto fit?

@Viral it effectively fits a little bit looser than the Walt Porto. The Porto is a bit more tapered throughout the leg.

View attachment 935650
Baby camel hair. Super luxe.

@suuteebird wow, it looks awesome!

jmaudi0

Reaction score
Any update on the Sashiko Doyles? Are we looking at mid-march delivery? This weather has me getting antsy!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads