• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

beez

Reaction score

Should we have or be receiving a shipping notice on the FF Gitman shirt orders from the beginning of January? 

I emailed them the other day about this and now apparently it will be next month. Between this and the burnished jumpers, looks like I picked the slowest possible combo.

MacktasticGDogg

Reaction score
Should we have or be receiving a shipping notice on the FF Gitman shirt orders from the beginning of January? 

I emailed them the other day about this and now apparently it will be next month. Between this and the burnished jumpers, looks like I picked the slowest possible combo.

Really? I thought they had actually received the non-Medium sized FF shirts already. What happened?

neutrino

Reaction score
Are we seeing an EP cargo cult developing? :rimshot:

That's a bummer on the Gitman shirts. I took only a couple shirts with me to the States knowing that I would receive 3 FF shirts early in April.

leftofthedial

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Should we have or be receiving a shipping notice on the FF Gitman shirt orders from the beginning of January?

Really? I thought they had actually received the non-Medium sized FF shirts already. What happened?

Are we seeing an EP cargo cult developing?
rimshot.gif

That's a bummer on the Gitman shirts. I took only a couple shirts with me to the States knowing that I would receive 3 FF shirts early in April.

We've received the majority of shirts, outside size medium (which, I'm hoping, will be here this week) and a couple of odds and ends.

I'm personally processing everything and everyone should get a shipping confirmation by the end of the day today!

neutrino

Reaction score
Yeah it would great to have my mediums this week.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Swung by the Manhattan store on Sunday and picked up the flax chinolino LBM 1911. Anyone had one of these altered? I think I might want to adjust the collar so it lays closer to my neck, and I'm wondering if altering one of these is any different.
Shouldn't be a problem. The only issue with altering LBM's is that there isn't any fabric to really let out. But lowering the collar should be something that a good tailor can handle. It's typically less expensive working with these as well because of easy fabric and an unlined body
Canadian Tuxedo (Flannel Dots underneath)
Haha, I love it. You earn the firebird badge for this one!
Will the cardigans be slimmer than what's shown on their web site? http://www.nwknitwear.com
Oh god yes. We have our own exclusive fit, which is a LOT slimmer.
Real quick pic from the package I got last night. Sorry about the bad lighting and poor pic. These Luigi Bianchi Mantova jackets are like pure butter. Matt "forced" me to try the navy one on in the store, and nothing has ever fit better OTR. I cant wait to wear it.
Awesome - thank you so much and I'm so pleased that you're happy with the jacket! We've gotten excellent feedback on this piece, and that windowpane is killer.
Hey Mike- Two questions... For the Khyber Cloth MTOs, is the red similar to the Washed Red you offered awhile back or more of a true Red? Are you still offering the Caine Hopsack sportcoats in Shorts? I see they were removed from the Special Order section.
It's the same as our washed red trousers of the days of wayback...
Wow, who is that fresh-faced and clean cut young man? And yes, we absolutely offer the Caine in shorts and longs. We took them items down because the stock is so tight on Grey & Navy hopsack for the moment. We only have enough to make a few units of jackets, and most of those are sold in the stores along with the trousers. You guys can email me if you'd like to order one and we'll set it up. Outside of that, we'll have a full assortment of MTO jacket and suit swatches to present shortly.
Hey Mike, Any cargo pants in the work or can be mto? Wanting a coffee cotton twill with cargo pockets. Thanks!
Cargos would be best in Driggs IMO
So yes, we can absolutely do Cargo pants in the Walt/Driggs/Rudy fit. Not in the Rivet Chino and not (presently) in the Galey & Lord fabrics. But any Trouser MTO fabrics that you see can be made into a cargo as such:
I'd have to check with the factory as the cargo pockets carry a fairly large surcharge, but figure that we could make this for about $15 above and beyond the existing MTO price. If you guys are interested, then I can set something up for you.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads