• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

aldenfan

Reaction score
Did any one get an order confirmation for FF trousers? I ordered at the last minute and looks like got billed but no order confirmation email.

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Did any one get an order confirmation for FF trousers? I ordered at the last minute and looks like got billed but no order confirmation email.

Mike has stated they are having an issue with Shopify and external emails going out. If you need a confirmation just shoot him an email and he will send it over to you.

applky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow that is outstanding. First I have seen this. Wearing my Walt's in this fabric today.

That really is outstanding

Thanks guys. The fabric was one of the first full suits Mike offered in the early days of the Southwick collab. It's held up beautifully to years of repeated wearing. It's the only three-piece I own, but I'm very glad I have it. There's definitely a place for a three-piece in everyone's closet. I especially like how the Southwick vests have their own discrete lapels.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mike, great Well Spent piece. Getting excited for Southwick MTOs. Yesterday was the Epaulet x Southwick three-piece houndstooth suit. Yesterday was also just one of those days that required an additional accessory...
LL
'Tis a great suit. I find it a little too casual/country for my regular suit-related needs, but I have great affection for it and wear the pants and jacket separately. (Pic from 2012.)

DuckOB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the blue jacket Frank is wearing in the above picture the Doyle jacket? If so, I like that. When was that offered?

Looks like a great all purpose casual jacket

Thx

Last edited:

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is the blue jacket Frank is wearing in the above picture the Doyle jacket? If so, I like that. When was that offered?

Looks like a great all purpose casual jacket

Thx
Yes, it is. it has been discussed and shown over the last few months and it was offered about a month ago and sold out quite quickly. a re-stock of the navy and olive is due in soon and Mike is working on some additional fabrics for it

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

That's a steal! I'll have to see how heavy it is to see whether it would get enough wear in Toronto though.

It is a great price for a well thought out piece. I'm wearing mine in Chicago and expect to get solid use out of it.

Also, wore the Doyle this afternoon while out buying a bottle of pastis from what turned out to be a very French store owner. I definitely was feeling the French work jacket heritage vibe.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That's a steal! I'll have to see how heavy it is to see whether it would get enough wear in Toronto though.
r
Between out seasons in TO I think it will get plenty of wear. Looking forward to the restock for mine.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads