• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments Spring/Summer 2013, plus FWK

the year 1492

Reaction score
I remember speaking to the Nepenthes guys about 'style' and there were 2 words that should forever ring in your brain "No rules". Just have fun with what you wear i say. Wear it with pride.

Yeah, definitely. A lot of what we think of as "style" is what happens when you do what you feel and then other people decide it's cool.

Last edited:

Dino19

Reaction score
I remember speaking to the Nepenthes guys about 'style' and there were 2 words that should forever ring in your brain "No rules". Just have fun with what you wear i say. Wear it with pride.

Yeah, definitely. A lot of what we think of as "style" is what happens when you do what you feel and then other people decide it's cool.

Very well said indeed ! I believe there's no fixed rules. If everyone follows a certain fixed set of rules, then it'll be very boring!

Another words that pop up in mind is "Free Style". Dress accordingly to your feel & mood as well
biggrin.gif

Shingles

Reaction score

To Alex99's point -- I remember speaking to the Nepenthes guys about 'style' and there were 2 words that should forever ring in your brain "No rules". Just have fun with what you wear i say. Wear it with pride.

Amen.

Baker Dark Navy Broken Twill, 19th Century navy/white stripe, floral vest, NY yankees ebbets field ball cap

Last edited:

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Driver jacket looks good to me toasty! Its by Margaret Howell apparently (google image search is your friend). On a related note, I'd love to pick up and old season EG engineers jacket at some point, mostly thanks to this pic haha so good
We have a full size selection of this jacket and we are offering it at 50% off its original price of $300.00 plus shipping. All sales will be final. Feel free to email Steven [email protected] or myself [email protected] or send me a pm or call 617-547-2067.

aphelan

Reaction score

I didn't like the driver jacket either when I tried on the grey version.. Was a bit Eastern European football hooligan for my tastes.

However looks ok in the pic above.

Got my Bedford today in navy.. Arms are a bit loose but a great piece in the cotton pique.. Will post some fit pics soon

I just ordered a navy Bedford from Odin, pretty stoked!

slstr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where are the paisley trousers being sold?
Have only seen them in short form, would love to pick them up and wear them as a suit with my jacket

Shingles

Reaction score

Shingles

Reaction score

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score
We have a full size selection of this jacket and we are offering it at 50% off its original price of $300.00 plus shipping. All sales will be final. Feel free to email Steven [email protected] or myself [email protected] or send me a pm or call 617-547-2067.
We've already received a couple of inquiries about the stock of Engineer Jackets Gary dug up and posted about above, so we just wanted to offer some additional helpful info so as to facilitate potential transactions: Original price: $300.00 USD. 50% Promo (On this jacket ONLY) : $150.00 USD. We do accept PayPal, but since it's not our go-to method of payment, you will (unfortunately) have the pay the fee on the $150. Sorry guys! That being said, it would be much easier/cheaper for everyone if you contact us with your credit card and shipping information. See Gary's post quoted above on where to reach us. Normally we split the base shipping cost with Styleforum members on international orders and ship free within the US, but if you've ever bought from us during sale time, you might remember that we charge shipping on all reduced items due to the discount. This will be handled the same way, so in short: $150.00 USD + Shipping + PayPal Fee (where applicable) Thanks for all of the interest so far!

Last edited:

deeman

Reaction score
I just ordered a navy Bedford from Odin, pretty stoked!

I wore mine shopping today with gitmas bros shirt and navy ground ground crew pants from f/w 12

I must say im loving it...i think I will be wearing it alot!

You wont be dissapointed

chestercopperpot

Reaction score
picked up the hawaiian popover, anchor baker jacket, and the paisley baker jacket.

think i'm good for the season. though i'm still fiending for more.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads