• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments Spring/Summer 2013, plus FWK

JOA

Reaction score
I own several EG Popovers from varying seasons. The shirt has gotten slimmer & shorter, overall. I'm generally a Medium in all EG shirting but had to take a Large in a S/S '12 Popover as the Medium was too slim for me. I would imagine this to be the case for S/S '13 as well but cannot confirm this.

Once I buy the one Gary is selling, I would be happy to report back.

Last edited:

Tororo

Reaction score
I went to the Aoyama EG store today. They had their first shipment in, a couple of work and tab collar shirts, the new mainline Fatigue pants in high count sateen, etc. Didn't end up buying anything (yet), as the pieces I'm looking for will arrive later. The materials used this season are different, more technical and more synthetics used than ever before. The Popover sizing is like last season, a bit slim but not enough to size up imho.

nakedundermyclothes

Reaction score
First delivery in at Nepenthes....from Nepenthes blog..

Last edited:

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hoping for some more angler/douglas over shirt type stuff like ss12.
They all kinda grew on me after it was all sold out

Fycus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I much preferred the angler to the douglas because of the extra pockets. I hope they do as well, but in higher % cotton instead of a 60/40 which most of my overshirts already are...

Last edited:

Lendo

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing the fatigue pants this season, the oxfords were my go to pants for s/s and i love the usn pants from last season.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hi all,

new to EG and really into their Andover jackets (Bedfords/Brooklines as well). Which stockists carry XS besides context?

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
drinkwaters often carries xs. and if you know what you want early in the season gary can generally special order it.

Last edited:

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

drinkwaters often carries xs. and if you know what you want early in the season gary can generally special order it.

Thanks Mike!

We normally buy at least one XS in each article we select but as Mike stated, we can try to obtain something for you outside of our selection. You must however, get your requests to me early in the season. All requests will be treated as pre orders and require a deposit. Please send all requests to [email protected]

FYI..... We still have XS available from our FW12 collections. We are not on sale

On another note, we will be receiving our first shipment today or tomorrow. We'll let you know when it hits.

Dino19

Reaction score
Thanks Mike!
We normally buy at least one XS in each article we select but as Mike stated, we can try to obtain something for you outside of our selection. You must however, get your requests to me early in the season. All requests will be treated as pre orders and require a deposit. Please send all requests to [email protected]

FYI..... We still have XS available from our FW12 collections. We are not on sale
On another note, we will be receiving our first shipment today or tomorrow. We'll let you know when it hits
Are you accepting preorders for SS13 now?

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

hi all,
new to EG and really into their Andover jackets (Bedfords/Brooklines as well). Which stockists carry XS besides context?

- Nepenthes nyc
- Drinkwaters
- Odin nyc
- Jonathan + Olivia
- Nomad
- Inventory (sometimes)
- Almost every japanese stocklist

Last edited:

cl smooth

Reaction score
if anyone is looking for the shawl collar cardigan in a medium...

2b2dec9c_IMG_2242.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

mtre

Reaction score
I'm liking the short sleeve flowery shirt, anyone know it's official title? This one might require a special order to Gary :)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads