• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments Spring/Summer 2013, plus FWK

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Well, well! I guess I was late to the party but the ever so passionate beat me to it. Thanks! Let me make it clear and say that the B&W is intentional and is intended as creating an aura around the brand and enhancing its nostalgia. These are my words but I take away this representation from my talks with Angelo. As you know, they did release a color version of FW12 about a month later. What I came away from the collection was that Daiki's collection is now representing part of his life away from the drafting board and we are seeing his love for the Sun & Surf.
As aways, we are here for you should you need a special order or just advice. If there are particular piece(s) that you would like to preorder, send us an email with those choices [email protected] or [email protected] I now bring you our choices for .....

Western Shirt / Red/Navy Gingham

Work Shirt / Blue Chambray

Work Shirt / Blue Plaid Madas

Work Shirt / White/Navy/Red Plaid Madras

Pop Over Shirt / White/Lt. Blue/Red Plaid Madras

Chauncy Shirt / Navy Iridescent Chambray

Polo Shirt / Navy/White Jersey

Shawl Collar Cardigan / Navy Jersey

Single Fin T Shirt

Truman Vest / Ecru Cotton/Linen

Bedford Jacket / Khaki Cotton Pique

Bedford Jacket / Navy/Red Cotton/Poly Plaid

Baker Jacket / Navy Anchor
Insert Picture Here....We did not take a picture of this one but one is already posted.

Pen Shirt Jacket / Olive High Count Reverse Sateen

Beach Pop Over / Tri Color

Fatigue Short / Navy Broken Twill

Short / Navy Oversized Print ( Picture in Red for Model )

USN Pant / Dark Navy Cotton Pique

Fatigue Pant / Olive Reverse High Count Sateen
Insert Picture Here...Sorry, no photo!

Assorted Pocket Squares

Assorted Knit Ties

Bow Ties

Neck Ties

With an added bit of color for your enjoyment!

Happy Holiday!

Last edited:

Shingles

Reaction score
Nice stuff so far.
On my interest list: Hooded vest (hope there's a navy one), Polka dot shorts, Floral shorts, Bedford Khaki or Light blue, hope for a polka dot aswell. And that pop over color block jacket seems interesting too.

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score
I do like that tri-colour smock ..

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gary, do you know what this is called?
3e905a89_03a8d145.jpeg

Dino19

Reaction score
^ hi gary, when will the ss13 be available? any pricing?

i like the beach pop-over tri-colour

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I haven't inquired on my first delivery because I'm still busy selling FW 12. Plus we haven't even experienced winter here yet so the idea of SS 13 is a little weird. I haven't priced it yet but will so soon.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Field Jacket in High Count 60/40.
After checking out the lookbook, it may be my favorite collection yet. Loving the beach feel, will fit very naturally where I live. Tons of stuff on my must have list.

Thanks! I meant to get to that but I've been busy filling stockings. Happy Holidays everyone!

VCircuit

Reaction score
Thinking of buying a popover shirt, but I'm wondering about the sizing -- anyone have experience? I'm a small in the work shirt, but a medium in the baker/bedford; about 17.5-18in shoulder, 38 chest. Does the popover usually size like the work shirt?

Lendo

Reaction score
I'm a small/xs in most of their shirting and the blue oxford polka dot popover in small fits me just fine.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads