• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

Jamesgatz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ba278946cef8b02b6e3f3ce482d04c16--eidos-napoli-pocket-squares.jpg
View attachment 822406 View attachment 822407

Thanks, Moss, I was hoping you would chime in.

Creasy729

Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, what was the agreement? It's getting to the point where a chargeback is entering my mind as a potential option. I would hate to do that, but I can't just be out hundreds of dollars with no communication.

I'm in the same position. I did finally hear back from Marcus but still don't have a firm commitment on if/when I'd receive the trousers I ordered in Winter. We did, however, come to an amicable agreement. I would reach out to him again.

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Plea for assistance - I love this blazer but cannot find it in a 54 or a 56 anywhere:

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main...DER<>folder_id=2534374306418052&bmUID=lSuOnsv

I actually bought it from Saks a few weeks back, but moved at the same time. The address on my CC changed before the purchase went through, so Saks was unable to process the order. I only found out a week later after my size had sold out.

It's on Unionmade and Coachman, but not in my size. Tempted to just buy the 58 and try tailoring it, but not sure how well that will end up :(

Thanks.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
get the second one, buddy. i have one and wear it every week. the texture is flicking awesome, you won't regret it!

I strongly second this. The biggest shortcoming of this jacket is its inability to photograph accurately. Its always looks lighter in photos and appears to be heavily patterned. IRL it's just a beautiful solid with texture.

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I strongly second this. The biggest shortcoming of this jacket is its inability to photograph accurately. Its always looks lighter in photos and appears to be heavily patterned. IRL it's just a beautiful solid with texture.

I'd ignore what I said earlier and listen to this guy... he knows a thing or two.

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_3501.JPG

1142_w26oj5mqtn.png

I agree completely, it's a really subtle but incredible jacket, functions as a standard blue blazer just at a level above normal

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@NickPollica How do Saks slim fit cotton pants fit compared to the Morgan pants? Take the same size?

These are the Morgan but they're the ones from last fall and the fit was a bit different, although I think you should be fine with the same size.

@NickPollica is the below the same linen herringbone others carried this season? The same fabric as the drawstring pant? Saks says its a wool/linen blend but I know better not to trust their descriptions.

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT<>prd_id=845524447030168&R=822289885204&P_name=Eidos&Ntt=eidos&N=0&bmUID=lSxUQBg

This is a fall flannel fabric.

Irish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica Should Saks be selling this Tenero suit as just a jacket? The price and pictures indicate it's the full suit, but the title says "jacket" and, sure enough, the jacket is all I got in the box from Saks. It fits really well, so if this is supposed to be a suit then I may call and see if they can track down some pants. Gotta love Saks.

JR Magat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica Should Saks be selling this Tenero suit as just a jacket? The price and pictures indicate it's the full suit, but the title says "jacket" and, sure enough, the jacket is all I got in the box from Saks. It fits really well, so if this is supposed to be a suit then I may call and see if they can track down some pants. Gotta love Saks.

I asked in the Q&A if it's a suit or jacket only, and someone answered saying it was a full suit; description error, of course. So, I ordered it and it came complete with jacket & trousers.

Get in touch with Saks and hopefully they can figure out where the matching trousers are. Good luck!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads