• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Early Christmas give away!!

eddiecibrian

Reaction score
let.me make my case, if it is I, who shall receive thy robes, I shall instantly be filled with jubilation and be transformed into an unstoppable lady charmer and shall.post pictures of their naked bodies here as a salute and celebration amongst our SF family to what one should accomplish when empowered with style.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Well long story short I was working as a buyer for awhile. Then left the clothing industry (only to return) for teaching in Russia. While I was there I got in lifting and power lifting. Bulked up from 140 to about 195 and well I don't think I'm going back. So I thought this would be the best way instead of dropping some things off at a box someone who can appreciate clothes would find it helpful.
Also I have some talbott belts size 32 I am going to include and some more shirts, I think one is a Brioni 15.5 if I can find it.
inseam on the pants is about 30 on all of them.

Victor?

acridsheep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am probably most deserving of all the items you mention - for a variety of reasons, chief among them the fact that I donated 110% of my 2011 salary to the "Make a Wish" foundation, where some lucky youngster will soon be able to afford to spend the day polishing my shoes.

That said, one squeeze of my enormous biceps or flutter of my jackhammer pecs would tear those fine garments to pieces.

diekeyser

Reaction score
Awesome poster

may your clothes bestow taste and virtue and not lead to the slippery slope of OCD bankruptcy

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rosebud? Sorry are you asking if I am Victor? Oh and keep all your fine submissions coming.

Last edited:

HLow

Reaction score
Hi Demeis,

I would very much want to have the shirts as i do not own any proper shirts like these! I am a leatherworker and i am decked out in jeans and a t-shirt on a daily basis. Browsing through magazines on italian and japanese craftsmanship, i can't help but notice how refined the craftsmen look when they are working in neat and presentable shirts. As much as i would love to buy shirts, the income as a self employed craftsmen does not allow me the luxury of shopping and hence my post here.

I really appreciate your kindness on the forum and if there are people more deserving of these items, please pass them on to those who needs it more. Have a good day and all the best!

regards,
HLow

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
XkX please PM me your address and I can ship the items to you on Monday.

So what It looks like

Several Robert Talbott Estate shirts
a White Brioni
An Ike Behar Shirt
And Allegri 38R trench
a Paul Stuart Double Breasted top coat
Several Ballin Pants
Several Incotex Pants
Several Robert Talbott Belts
Two Etro Shirts
A few cuff links and what not

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
congrats RomeO !

XKxRome0ox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
freebieshirts.jpg

freebiepants.jpg

received the package of goodies
sorry for the messy picture
the shirts are great
the trench coat as well
the 3 belts and 4 pants are too small for me... but they fit my dad and my brother-in-law so everything found a new owner

thanks again, demeis
:slayer:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads