• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Style989

Reaction score
s-l500.jpg

orionz06

Reaction score
And there is @jischwar proposal with Black russian grain aswell.
I do not mind any of those ideas as long as we go for 270° welt and #375 last. Can we agree on those 2 specs? I am open to other lasts as long as they are "narrower" in the heel, waist and instep. I had tried #228 last in the last GMTO and I need to wear very thick socks and structured inserts for my feet not to swim in them.
I can do 270.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmm...This just makes me feel like a deep red roughout suede would have been blimmin' epic...

BurgundyOxfords

Reaction score
Hmm...This just makes me feel like a deep red roughout suede would have been blimmin' epic...
Yes this is what I thought when I saw green rough out. The green comes through like moss when the RO is „roughed out“ from wear. I thought how would the red come through with wear … as if the boot is „bleeding“.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hell yes, that would be amazing. Maybe Crocket & Jones they will introduce red roughout at some point.
Maybe a bit deeper than these Wesco:

iu

WS19

Reaction score
Bump for the Skye in Tan Scotch Grain too! It's fallen down the spreadsheet a bit, but not everybody wants everything in shell or roughout.

sirsigsalot

Reaction score
Has anyone inquired about individual MTO in Shell recently? Curious what the going rate is. I’m thinking conistons in dark brown shell.

mxgreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone inquired about individual MTO in Shell recently? Curious what the going rate is. I’m thinking conistons in dark brown shell.
@Gustaf commissioned a MTO of whisky shell Conistons on the 335. I think he took possession in December.

Photos at post #29422 -

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads