• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Comprehensive List of Links to High-End Shoes

Icehawk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hans Cater
I couldn't agree better with you that. But I personally I'm not really into Zegna, i prefer other brands, no offense.

I'm considering a pair of XXX GY double monks - list was $1k, what "real" value do members place on this line? I've done searches but actually there is little discussion about Zegna or the Zefer partnership just references to non existant threads.

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by janisary77
alberto guardini is my favourite

Bought a pair in a mad moment in Rome. Very nice they were too - but it was around USD400 in the 1980s!

Espresso

Reaction score
Any body know of a place that ships to USA and make quality/comfortable shoes? Thanks. Lots of the links are dead on first page.

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Xpost from ask question thread. Can anyone identify the maker of these Borrellis?
18257.JPG

Galix

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I have a question. Yesterday I went to Carmina's store in Barcelona and, sadly, they have very few models and even less variety of sizes of the models they have. Long story short, they didn't have the model I wanted nor any size of the models I liked.

They can order the model I wanted (which I saw in their online catalog) but this would be considered as a special order, thus increasing the price a 30% (therefore rising the price to the same level as the cordovan ones). But they ordered from other Carmina stores some of the models I liked so I'll be trying them on next week.

My question is: the ones I liked most are from a very very dark brown. At first they looked black, but when looked at them with direct light, the color changed. And they turned into a sort of dark shade of brown. Does anyone know what this color is? What would be the best combination for this color?

zaccolbert

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this list, I've been looking for a good retailer of quality shoes, in particular mens boots. I've got some good sellers on eBay who I've been using for years now and trust but it's always worth having some back up options.

bengal-stripe

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Is anyone familiar with or have any experience of the bespoke shoemaker Tony Slinger of Yorkshire (UK)

I'm afraid, I can't help you. - I've seen the website, but I never met the man nor did I see any of his work in the flesh.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads