• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Comprehensive List of Links to High-End Shoes

Hans Cater

Reaction score
That's quite a list you've got there, since I am new here I think I will simply visit each and everyone of it and see for myself before adding my own name and links to the list.

Once again thanks it does help to have all this at a glance.

Frank Davis

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hans Cater
That's quite a list you've got there, since I am new here I think I will simply visit each and everyone of it and see for myself before adding my own name and links to the list.

Once again thanks it does help to have all this at a glance.

You are quite right, the list is impressive. I can only imagine all the time put at collecting all of that and posting it here. And for that I want to say a special thank you to the member that did it and another big thanks you to the style forum.

pstoller

Reaction score
Originally Posted by moonssc
Does anyone know if Sutor Mantellassi shoes are of good quality? Can you resole them after wear?

Yes and yes (the latter assuming you're not talking about trainers).

maxpowers

Reaction score
Italian shoes really have added punch, Italy is the world leader in fashion period so they are just a touch above everybody else - just like Germany and their cars.

Reaction score
Oh just awesome, what a list.

It looks as if one can get anything shoes just from looking at those list.

It is really impressive, and kudos to the person that did the job
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif
worship.gif

Hans Cater

Reaction score
Originally Posted by londonchris
Zegna make some magnificent shoes, especially in their Couture line.

I couldn't agree better with you that. But I personally I'm not really into Zegna, i prefer other brands, no offense.

londonchris

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hans Cater
I couldn't agree better with you that. But I personally I'm not really into Zegna, i prefer other brands, no offense.
I am personally offended
wink.gif

shoe maker

Reaction score
Hey Shoe Guru's

I started making shoes about a year ago. They are very nice accept for one thing.. The soles..

Ive learnt about the various soles and are set on getting welted soles. But need to find somwhere i can do this at a reasonable price

Any of you knowledgeable shoe fanatics know of anywhere?

WOuld be sooo grateful for any advice.

Thanks

J

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 101 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads