• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAVOUR Official Community - Discuss Tailoring, Shirting, Shoes & More - Official Affiliate Thread

archipel

Reaction score
@kevinsvindland Quick question: Returns cost €15 if the product is more than 50% off. If I order 3 products that are 70% off and return all 3, it is still €15 or is it then 3x15=€45 return costs?

Mirage-

Reaction score
It was indeed! I wanted to buy the yellow one, but you kinda need to be 60+ earn five millions euros a year, have a 20 year younger girlfriend and a 30 year younger mistress. You also need to have friends in high places and stage two skin cancer due to you chilling on your yacht nine months a year.
Nah, you just need to be starring in a glamorous film as a middle-aged Neapolitan failed writer now living the mundane nightlife of Rome while becoming increasingly disillusioned about everything and anything...

Still, I kind of fancied the red one. I think that was a bit more wearable, though I would still probably only pair it with white linen trousers, in summer, just like the original inspiration. Except that's useless because summer in Rome is so miserably hot and humid (yes even at night time) that I'm not going to wear any jacket.

Zerase

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nah, you just need to be starring in a glamorous film as a middle-aged Neapolitan failed writer now living the mundane nightlife of Rome while becoming increasingly disillusioned about everything and anything...

Still, I kind of fancied the red one. I think that was a bit more wearable, though I would still probably only pair it with white linen trousers, in summer, just like the original inspiration. Except that's useless because summer in Rome is so miserably hot and humid (yes even at night time) that I'm not going to wear any jacket.
Yeah those jackets work like 20 days a year here in Sweden. Usually those days all come during a period of 30 days which makes these jackets wearable like 10 times a year or so. Still the yellow one is so darn cool…

St1X

Reaction score
Yeah those jackets work like 20 days a year here in Sweden. Usually those days all come during a period of 30 days which makes these jackets wearable like 10 times a year or so. Still the yellow one is so darn cool…
Look for me wearing it on a streets of Stockholm next year then 😎

kevinsvindland

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kevinsvindland Quick question: Returns cost €15 if the product is more than 50% off. If I order 3 products that are 70% off and return all 3, it is still €15 or is it then 3x15=€45 return costs?

It is per return shipment. 👍

(Unless you are completely insane, and plans to send three different boxes? In which case it would be 75€ per box.)

DonRaphael

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received the olive Valstarino, navy herringbone SC and olive herringbone SC. Easy keepers. Especially fond of the navy herringbone SC. It's very dark. Almost with a black undertone rather than blue. It's a true midnight navy. Soft to the touch. Perfect for FW wear. Highly recommended.

terrorsquad

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK so I really, and I mean REALLY REALLY did not need another jacket. While browsing some stuff to help a friend make a purchase (I believe he snagged one of the gray flannel suits), I saw that some summer jackets were on 70% sale. With an additional 15% and a gift card... I feel like I just robbed you @kevinsvindland but that gunclub jacket was heading out to someone, might as well be me.

Where do we get the extra 15%?

Reaction score
@kevinsvindland
I love Cavour's products, but I am extremely unhappy with UPS shipping inside Europe. My order was shipped on November 16th. Originally it was supposed to arrive today, November 18th, but I received a message from UPS that the package is delayed till November 24th...!
And it's not like I live in the middle of nowhere: I live in a major city in the Netherlands. This happens often with UPS.
If other customers have the same problem, maybe you should consider shipping with DHL. They are faster and, more importantly, more reliable.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads