• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Saw something funny/sad last night. We were in the valet pull up outside of the place we stayed last night. A white Panamera pulls up, rather too fast, and comes to abrupt halt. A very MILFy 40'ish woman got out and started yelling at the valet and bellboy helping us to "get her ****" out of the car. I had just slipped the valet a $20 and asked the him to put my car right up front in the round about vs. parking it out in the lot and he knew I was a local. The valet politely told her he would help her next after we were helped. Apparently not the right answer as she dropped the F-bomb a couple times and started pulling her luggage out of the hatch...could not lift her big bag and nicely scratched the hell out of the hatch bib/rear bumper.

Chuckles were had.

Last edited:

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I'm not a Porsche guy so could not say. I only knew it was a Panamera due to the four doors but part of me hopes is was the most expensive Panamera there is and that it's a lease or rental.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I hope she was acting like, because she just found out her rich husband was cheating with a younger model, otherwise acting like that is karma waiting to get your ass.

epb

Reaction score

I hope she was acting like, because she just found out her rich husband was cheating with a younger model, otherwise acting like that is karma waiting to get your ass.

The scenario does sound like she stormed out of the in an emotional state.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm not a Porsche guy so could not say. I only knew it was a Panamera due to the four doors but part of me hopes is was the most expensive Panamera there is and that it's a lease or rental.

Who gives a **** if it was a lease?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score

Who gives a **** if it was a lease?

Somehow, for me, it just hurts more to have to fix a car just to turn it in. YMMV.

Last edited:

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Drove an F430 Spider at a motor-cross event yesterday.

Going in I would have preferred a coupe but I didn't fit very well in it with the helmet on, so Spider with the top down it was! The noise was GLORIOUS so I can't say it was a bad choice.

I cannot believe how agile, fast, and exhilarating these cars are. Acceleration and braking are insane. Steering was 2nd nature, after 1 lap I had it all down pretty well and the instructor was pleased with how I was attacking fast bends.

On one hand I was kinda bummed they had the traction control on, which meant I had to have the car pointed mostly straight in order to lay down the power, but I understand that most people (me included) would probably just burn out tires and hit cones if the systems were disabled.

I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.

Last edited:

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just checked Autotrader and a 19k Mile F430 from 2005 is £66k. Given the choice between a new 911, Jaguar XF or S-Class, I'd take the F430 any day!

Beckwith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The F430 is really a blast to drive. That sounds is incredible as is the push into the back of the seat when you step on the gas.

UnFacconable

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Goddamn the cls63 amg is so ******* hot. :inlove:

Ran into another one today.

Probably biased because I live in SF and drink the Tesla kool-aid, but can't fathom getting a cls63 or an s-class when you can have a Tesla for same price. Was at MB dealership on Friday dropping my car off for service and decided to check out the new S-class. The cls63 and Tesla have almost identical performance figures (acceleration, braking, skidpad) so they are a pretty close match. Both the S and CLS are nice but don't have the Tesla's wow factor. I should note that I haven't driven the s-class or a cls63 so I am not presenting this as a particularly credible opinion. I would also through the panamera into that group. I'm sure it's a nice car, but wouldn't touch it. What's interesting about Tesla is that they're selling cars to guys who own M5s and Porsches, but they're also selling these things to people who've never had anything nicer than a Prius.

Last edited:

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
One reason could be that you don't want a car that sounds like a refrigerator :p

Last edited:

UnFacconable

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

One reason could be that you don't want a car that sounds like a refrigerator :p
Haha - BMW already figured out an answer there. I guess Tesla drivers could play the BMW "dat exhaust" mp3 when they want to pretend like their car makes sweet internal combustion sounds.

I chalk up the Tesla's lack of engine sound to honest living.

:rimshot:

Last edited:

David23

Reaction score
0.jpg

Part of me will forever want a 355 because of that. One of the best sounding Ferrari's ever to this day.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads