• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just passed one an hour ago, model S is super boring. I'll take a Panamera any day over the Tesla Model S. The Tesla is pretty popular in Sofla, even Whole Foods have charging stations for them.

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I also think the MB black series AMGs look worse than the regular cars they are based on - they just look tacky to me.

So tacky!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
that's the second prettiest modern MB ever built though, after the Gullwing. prettiest if you don't consider the Gullwing "modern"...so you're kind of bringing in a ringer

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
i thought about buying one of those 2-3 years ago since they can be had for cheap and they're sorta bulletproof maintenance-wise but I couldn't get over that you know, automatic thing.

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Just passed one an hour ago, model S is super boring. I'll take a Panamera any day over the Tesla Model S. The Tesla is pretty popular in Sofla, even Whole Foods have charging stations for them.

Sofia in Bulgaria or in the us?

i thought about buying one of those 2-3 years ago since they can be had for cheap and they're sorta bulletproof maintenance-wise but I couldn't get over that you know, automatic thing.

The new m6 comes with a us only 6speed manual option.

Last edited:

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Took my old Jag out for a 250mi jaunt. It's been a while and I have really missed driving that car. Nothing like a V-12.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
now that's a fuckin jag

Cedric

Reaction score
Dear automotive enthusiasts,

Please stop arguing about your car personal vs other guys car preferences.
Such conversations are futile and lead to nowhere. They equate to arguing about food, housing or women preferences. Its all a matter of preference and tastes. No one really wins.

Thank you.

carry on.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK, I'll post something befitting the title of this thread ("cars we drive" [vs. cars we like to argue the merits of]).

Just moved cross-country and bought a house with garage so no longer outdoors, but I only kept the Mustang...

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dear automotive enthusiasts,

Please stop arguing about your car personal vs other guys car preferences.
Such conversations are futile and lead to nowhere. They equate to arguing about food, housing or women preferences. Its all a matter of preference and tastes. No one really wins.

Thank you.

carry on.

Much like arguing about Men's Clothing and style, perhaps?

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

OK, I'll post something befitting the title of this thread ("cars we drive" [vs. cars we like to argue the merits of]). Just moved cross-country and bought a house with garage so no longer outdoors, but I only kept the Mustang...
So it's cars we drive and cars we sold now huh?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads