• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

I realize from reading your previous arguments in this thread that you'll drag this on, changing the original argument to suit you, until the other person gives up out of frustration, so I'll just say I'm done posting on the subject.

Yes, so don't post anymore on this topic.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
to get things back to the way they were, how do you guys feel about this? saw at Yonge/Bloor not too long ago

PLV2k.jpg

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
cgt is sick as ****, my buddy had one and the v10 with targa off is unreal, sounds like a formula one car

here it is in 05 at the crystal cove meet when I used to go (this was before cars and coffee existed)

2OMVf.png

Last edited:

Sir F

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cgt is sick as ****, my buddy had one and the v10 with targa off is unreal, sounds like a formula one car
here it is in 05 at the crystal cove meet when I used to go (this was before cars and coffee existed)
2OMVf.png

Dream car right there, makes me wanna puke on my porsche!

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
@jet: yeah, the thing purrs so beautiful when she takes off. I've seen one in the suburbs and saw him take off (at a rather high rate of speed) and it was unreal. Young guy was driving it too, under 30

Last edited:

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Tokyo maintains it's automotive superiority - when I got back and rolled into the parking lot at Roppongi hills, the valet line was a 575M, a GT3RS, a two-tone Ghost, an Alpina B7 in Alpinablau, and a new S65. Didn't even see anything else down there.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

2OMVf.png

did you drop some knowledge at this meet? lots of non SW&D approved jeanage there

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

http://i.imgur.com/2OMVf.png[/img[/SPOILER]][/QUOTE]

did you drop some knowledge at this meet? lots of non SW&D approved jeanage there[/QUOTE]

That's him too in that pic, come on man this was jan 2005 lol.

Last edited:

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

did you drop some knowledge at this meet? lots of non SW&D approved jeanage there

this is not? what i'm missing here?

Last edited:

Sir F

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I was testdriving Porsche GT3 RS, year 2011. God damn a whole new world!

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads