• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@sunnypig here you go fam! Screen Shot 2024-04-16 at 5.18.20 PM.png

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yooooo!!!

Afternoon!

The new video been getting some love! Go show some love, been having so much fun with these newer ideas for us in terms of YT.

Just imported some stuff, got Document on the way as well as the rest of Story.

What's good out there today? I'm incredibly happy to be home from Japan - Timothy and I went to Tokyo to meet with Kapital and another unnamed brand about a project we're working on :) I'll drop some of my photos after this post for anyone curious!

While I was out of town, we got a couple of shipments.

Happy to report we've got the rest of our SS24 OrSlow. These summer weight fatigues are moving, would be great for any of y'all in Southern California, Florida, you know... hot places. Love the fit, too. Plenty roomy and flowy for summer but still that proper workwear stuff.

Got some more New Balances! For all you EG heads, these suckers (990s, 998s) are finally back and available.

There's been a bunch of stuff that has some maybe not aaaas recently, but nonetheless are fresh. Needles, Asics, and Auralee!

Guys, for real, be in touch <3

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
ALSO!!! What a pleasure, I got to meet @conceptual 4est - what a legend. My boy took me out for a quick lunch before I had to dip for a meeting with Kapital. Man Tokyo whooped our asses in some ways, but what a treat. Some photos below!

IMG_8038.JPG IMG_8164.JPG IMG_8160.JPG IMG_8142.JPG IMG_8136.JPG 51D41F27-EBA6-4952-9135-4E0C495709A2.JPG IMG_8066.JPG IMG_8047.JPG

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What's good!

Wanted to quickly plug the Patreon - I know a lot of y'all are already in the CC Discord, but... a lot of you aren't! If the Discord access doesn't pique your interest, I'm sure monthly-exclusive sales, early access to everything (drops, sale, warehouse sale, collaborations, etc.) and more will. Do some quick math and know if you make a purchase capitalizing on one or two of these offers every couple months you make your money back, easily.

Iskander

Reaction score
I'm sure it's a totally worthwhile thing for many CC shoppers, but man I've gotta say I have serious subscription fatigue. Kinda hate how everything is in the format of a recurring expense these days

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Iskander i feel you - i literally downloaded rocket money to handle this fatigue (need to actually use it now). that being said, this is the only way to take care of our most engaged customers and give them special treatment. that's the entire goal - for instance we ran a 20% off site wide 48 hour sale a couple of weeks ago to this community alone. For $10 as the subscription fee, if you made a $100 purchase (we hardly have anything under $100), you made your money back for that month AND got product at a discount a month before the next major sale (Memorial Day).

Anyway, I'm sure you weren't looking for me to qualify why I think it's a good idea (if you shop regularly, like this world), but I stand by it.

Iskander

Reaction score
Oh I didn't know about Rocket Money, I might need that too lol.
Yeah not meaning to disparage what you have going on, I'm sure you put a lot of thought into it and it's beneficial for your subscribers.

Junglejack

Reaction score
Way to go CC! Stoked you added some of the MiUSA New Balances. Would likewise recommend adding the MiUK 991v2’s as they have the cushioning tech from the 990v6 and the top tier NB runners (FuelCell) while having a more old school look.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What's bopping gang?

Gotta plug the pod obviously! Been having fun. If you haven't, pop on back to the first episode from our Tokyo trip.

How is everyone doing out there? I got a sample for a collab slated to release October-ish delivering today, can't wait to see it.

Got a new brand to plug - Flea-T. From the folks over at Fortela, these are nicely washed vintage-lookin' tees with some fun graphics.

Also, haven't plugged this anywhere else, but we just published these Asics. Not sure this is a "styleforum-approved" shoe, but they might catch someone's eye here.

Got Document, some Story MFG., Beams+, Beams Japan, Fortela, Visvim, and Ts(s) either on the way, or ready to be published in the next couple of days! Bang my line with any questions. <3

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
1) Chase, Timothy is right that you just need a week or so of going to a new place to really feel comfortable there. I've gone to the gym on and off for close to 20 years; whenever I have an extended period away, it's always perpetuated by this anxiety of being out of sync for too long, which only extends my absence. When I inevitably get back, it takes about a week and I'm all in again. Sounds like we're similar in that we're resistant to add new things into our lives, but then quickly become obsessive about them.

2) Really liking what I'm seeing with Flea-T. Can you elaborate a bit more on the fit? I usually like to wear sweatshirts more oversized so they don't rise up and sit right at the waist. So I'm figuring I would want an XL in these since they sound like they'd be more fitted if they're keeping with vintage fits.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@APK hahah! no, you're absolutely right. i will say i've got a lil body-weight plan to get the ball rolling, but could absolutely see myself popping down to the climbing gym to get it bopping. thanks for listening dude, for real! but ya you've kinda hit the nail on the head. once a new thing enters my life... it's kind of all-encompassing for that period of time. sometimes things do stick long-term.

as for Flea-T, I generally think it's TTS. i personally feel the exact same way about hoodies/crewnecks, and the only ones i actually reach for are my EG/Vis situations, cause the band is looser and doesn't grab my waist. i think your thinking of going to XL is super valid, i'd do that.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What's good all!

Document is live! All of this stuff is seriously killer, and just in time for temperatures to warm up. Standouts are the French Blue joints, can't get over how good that dye is. Just filmed a walkthrough for this collection, so that'll be live here in the next couple of days.

Man, gotta say, the Ts(s) French Blue joints are also the standout for me in this collection. See a pattern? Would love to see someone freak those coveralls in a fun way - that's an item I've never possessed the confidence to style.

Lastly, in regards to deliveries from this week, happy to report the rest of Visvim SS24 has landed. Scent, candles, room spray, shoes, hoodies, all the heavy hitters are here. I absolutely love the scents, can't get over how the No.1 FIL candle smells.

Be in touch, y'all.

Blog Marley

Reaction score
Could I get measurements on the Document tweed chore jacket? I'm a true large but hoping the XL isn't too big. Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads