• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SilentPartner

Reaction score
Does this fit incredibly slim? I'm usually a 36/38 in jackets with about 17.5" shoulder, would I really want to go up to a large in it? Or would a medium work?

Thanks!

afterneath

Reaction score
What’s the sizing like on the Lemaire piped slippers? I’m definitely TOO SLOW since they’re already sold out in the larger sizes, but any chance you’ll restock or get any sizes above 44?

cabub

Reaction score
Chase, Been looking to buy the Orslow six pocket cargoes but stuck on sizing. In between a 2 and a 3. I'm about 5'10 11ish. Thanks bro

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMG_1331.jpeg

xpost from waywt — realized the bottom half is canoe club: orslow m-47s and hender schemes

sunnypig

Reaction score
anyone looking to sell those orslow x canoe club herringbone fatigues released a while back 👀
im a ~36 waist so i assume id be size 5

Don Gately

Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub Any chance you could provide measurements for this ts(s) coat? I'm wondering if a 2 or a 3 would work better. I'm 6' and about 170. 38"-39" chest w/ 33" waist. Seems like a good piece to be oversized, just wouldn't want to be swimming in it. Thanks in advance.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@SilentPartner got some measurements for you right here! So sorry about the delay - last week got away from me with our Patreon launch. Medium will definitely be too small so I included the L below:
Beams Harris Tweed Gun Club Jacket - Large
Shoulders: 17”
Chest: 21”
Length: 29.5”
Sleeve: 24.5”

@Don Gately So we're basically the same size. I went ahead and threw on the size 3, and that's what I'd take. Here's the measurements for that.

Ts(s) Raglan Sleeve Coat - 2
Chest: 24”
Length: 41”

Ts(s) Raglan Sleeve Coat - 3
Chest: 25.5”
Length: 42"

Don Gately

Reaction score
@SilentPartner got some measurements for you right here! So sorry about the delay - last week got away from me with our Patreon launch. Medium will definitely be too small so I included the L below:
Beams Harris Tweed Gun Club Jacket - Large
Shoulders: 17”
Chest: 21”
Length: 29.5”
Sleeve: 24.5”

@Don Gately So we're basically the same size. I went ahead and threw on the size 3, and that's what I'd take. Here's the measurements for that.

Ts(s) Raglan Sleeve Coat - 2
Chest: 24”
Length: 41”

Ts(s) Raglan Sleeve Coat - 3
Chest: 25.5”
Length: 42"
Thank you very much for the measurements and your advice.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
STYLEFORUM HELLO.

It is with great excitement I come to you with an announcement of sorts. Myself and the Canoe Club team have been working for a while now to release our Patreon.

It started out with me starting our Discord, which has grown in numbers and has proven to be a very wholesome, engaged space. By having an intimate, intentional space for those folks to go, we're (Canoe Club) able to offer waaay more than we could to the general public in way of sales, events, content, early access to drops, etc. etc. etc.

----

Above is a video (that can also be found on our Patreon) explaining our thoughts and intentions behind this new project, as well as what can be expected month to month, how that information will be doled out, and more. To bullet point it, though:
  • Monthly Club-Exclusive Sales
  • Early Access to Seasonal Sale
  • Digital Access to Warehouse Sales
  • Pre-Order Access for Special Drops
  • Bonus Customer Service Podcast Video Episode
  • Discord Community Access
  • & More (really leaving this last bullet point here so I can do whatever else for the community that I want)
Please feel free to shoot me an email or a DM here, or just reply in the thread. I know for a fact that a handful of you SFers have already joined, but would love to get this out to the rest of you who may not already know. Appreciate you and this space <3

*Edit: also this might get bumped looks like we're at the end of the page, so might repost here shortly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads