• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After 3 weeks without listing anything, I’ve got my studio reassembled.

87B0A9E4-585A-422D-853B-03DA0D8779FB.jpeg

ace13x

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Listed the Big E Levi's tote bag at 8:20 pm cdt last night.
It sold at 8:21 pm cdt. That's a personal record for me... 1 minute.
Quote my wife... "That just shows that you had no idea what it was worth."
Never marry a clinical psychologist. :confused2:

View attachment 1010694
In the words of Mike Caro, The Mad Genius of Poker, "Money you don't lose is worth just as much as money you win."

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
After 3 weeks without listing anything, I’ve got my studio reassembled.

View attachment 1010692
Is that the table that you used in your previous set-up? You seem to create the illusion of depth in your images. I really need to figure out this whole photography thing. I registered for a class at a local community college. Should be fun. I will be the old creepy guy that everyone talks about behind my back.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that the table that you used in your previous set-up? You seem to create the illusion of depth in your images. I really need to figure out this whole photography thing. I registered for a class at a local community college. Should be fun. I will be the old creepy guy that everyone talks about behind my back.

Same setup. I’m planning to get a couple of new table tops next time I’m near ikea because the two I have are showing a lot of wear.

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With regards to cameras. I’d be a bit hesitant to buy a camera right now as both Canon and Nikon have new systems coming in the next few months.

Even if you don’t need a mirrorless system, those cameras might knock the prices down on their SLR systems. I’m hoping that someone makes an adapter so I can use my Contax lenses on a Canon mirrorless body if I make the switch at some point.

Costco (my local one at least) has a good price on the Canon 80D with 18-55 and 55-250 lens at $1200.

RjamesB8

Reaction score
You shouldn't be refunding original shipping on Didn't fit/Didn't Like. Only the return shipping is part of the free returns.

Didn't even realize it was possible to not refund original shipping :eek: guess I need to rethink this. It's not fun getting a return notification like every day or every other day. Might be attracting some careless buyers.. or I just don't know how to measure for ****. Thanks for sharing, now I know it's definitely not normal.

Same Fueco!

Brianpore

B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief
Reaction score
And then sometimes you get super awesome people on ebay who make up for all the crap you deal with. Shout out to this guy!! It was actually for a Career Gear charity item we sold so that extra money goes back to the charity which is even better.

New message from: bingdelicious (66 )
Hello,
Thank-you for the ultra-fast shipping. Everything looks great! I found a money clip with $89 in one of the pockets. Would mailing it to the return address on the box be the best way to get it back to its owner? Thanks again, rlh

carreragt7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That’s awesome brianpore!

My coin collector eyeglass buyer left a raving positive, after giving me that brief scare that I’d get a negative due to sensitive allergies.

Also, I don’t think I ever followed up on my two iPhone Ebay/PayPal DNR cases. I ended up winning both and my money being returned to me. I fight scammers hard, haha. Took forever, but glad they resolved correctly.

masaccio

Reaction score
A quick non-menswear eBay question for the group.

I made a $40 offer on a baseball glove that was listed at $65 OBO Free Shipping.

Offer was accepted and I was invoiced $40 + $10.50 shipping.

I just went ahead and paid it, because I was willing to go to $50 on my offers, but I felt a little scammed. As the potential buyer it was my understanding that I can’t add in terms such as “free shipping” in the notes section of my offer. So I thought that my offer of $40 was understood to include all other terms of the original listing.

Did I mess up by not specifying “free shipping” in my offer?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads