• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Brioni Guanco Mens Overcoat Advice

btromano

Reaction score
btromano - the market for these pieces are respectively unique to the buyer so would like to hear serious offers and not quote one. As i said to Jeff regarding the cloth, I am aware that Brioni's style of cloth making is ultimate artistry with some items being extremely unique in either design or fabric, and ultimately very unique in the availability for a reduced/used sale at all. With that in mind without the fabric information confirming any particular excess in quality I would be looking for around the half price mark of the current retail value. 
[/quote
btromano - the market for these pieces are respectively unique to the buyer so would like to hear serious offers and not quote one. As i said to Jeff regarding the cloth, I am aware that Brioni's style of cloth making is ultimate artistry with some items being extremely unique in either design or fabric, and ultimately very unique in the availability for a reduced/used sale at all. With that in mind without the fabric information confirming any particular excess in quality I would be looking for around the half price mark of the current retail value. 
. I have a 100% Guanaco Brioni black Sport Coat. I know the material very well. To make an offer I would have to see more pictures, to get a better impression of this piece. But if you are asking half of what was the original price, retail, in a Brioni store, Neiman Marcus, etc., that is not going to be an easy price to get. Just the same, if you have more pictures I will make an offer once I see them.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Was this overcoat sold yet?

MSMoor

Reaction score
Gents, apologies for the late coming, the coat is still with me and yes still looking for buyers. I have received no private messages yet though? With offers or requested details. I shall add some more pictures this week however, now the schedule is easing up abit, and all additional information size and fabric wise. Any questions please ask, I will be keeping this thread on the top hit list now on. Best regards to all.

MSMoor

Reaction score

. I have a 100% Guanaco Brioni black Sport Coat. I know the material very well. To make an offer I would have to see more pictures, to get a better impression of this piece. But if you are asking half of what was the original price, retail, in a Brioni store, Neiman Marcus, etc., that is not going to be an easy price to get. Just the same, if you have more pictures I will make an offer once I see them.[/

Btromano apologies for late reply, and thanks for interest. As posted above, I've had afew busy weeks but shall have the final details and ready to sell post pictures and info by the end of the week, and then you can have clearer idea on the piece and prospective offer. Nice to know the guanaco bug is equally prevalent in others...!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads