• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TtownMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

GG Burnham Chestnut Hatchgrain + Wensum sole winter ready !!

ino68

Reaction score
Ok, here i have some pictures of two pairs of boots i designed and made for me.
The first are a pair of rugged Monk strap boots:

They differ a little from the drawings, but I like the way they look.

Now, Here´s the second pair of boots i made.... They are Vintage Victorian Cap Toe Work Boots.... made with a much grainier leather, with another last and they have no leather inner lining..... Both of them were hand made with leather glued and stitched sole.

The picture above shows the boots after six months of heavy wearing.

I love the way they look. Im proud.
From now on, i will make all my cassual and dress boots.
I hope you like them.... take into account this is my first time designing and producing shoes before you deliver the blows. LOL.
Thanks.
(the pictures were taken with totally different light conditions and some of them have filters... sorry for the tonal differences).
(I am in the process of making two more pairs of boots.... i will post their pictures as soon as i get them.)

Your boots may not be typical of styleforum, but I think they are AWESOME.

Rock on man, the triple buckle boot in particular is very cool.

JC Echeverry

Reaction score
Man... I havent thought about selling these to people..... I started making boots because i wanted nice boots and it was hard for me to get them.... So i wouldnt know how much to charge for them.... I dont know about shipping and stuff.....and i have only made the last in my size.... I would have to grade my lasts in every size from 36 to 44 or 45 to be able to sell them to people.... Overall.... Im not ready to sell them, but i love the fact that you like them.... It could be the beginning of a business.....lol.
Thanks for your support.

Chawk806

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have not but I like the boots a lot. I'd be curious about the sizing if you do order them.

Harmon Rabb

Reaction score

I have not but I like the boots a lot. I'd be curious about the sizing if you do order them.

They're about a half size down from your brannock size. I have a pair, extremely nice for the money. I am a 10D brannock size, a 10E in Allen Edmonds Dalton and First Ave boots, and my size 10 Thursday chukkas are slightly big had to use a heel pad.

They run wide I wouldn't worry about width at all.

JC Echeverry

Reaction score

This hand made front zip boots are another design that is almost finished.....
Pics with propper finishing and Patina will be posted soon.
I personally love how this came up.
They look a lot like the initial design.

I changed the original toe design for an average cap toe design and it rocked.

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
xpost from C&J thread

I'm happy to report my Islay's are breaking in nicely. Here they are getting another short outdoor session in prep for taking them on a trip to Maine in a couple of weeks...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads