• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best Underwear You've Worn?

ManCrush

Reaction score
It does not matter what type of underwear you wear specially for men, the important is how attractive you are outside and great performer in bed.

Well...alrighty then.
shog[1].gif

emc894

Reaction score

Not a whole lot of people talking about 2(x)ist, which is surprising because I thought that would have been one of the more mentioned ones.

I've been thinking about upgrading for a while, and I would try these out. The stores never seem to have a comprehensive selection, and I'd rather not risk buying online if they're not as good as they claim to be.

Haven't heard about the Evolve line at Target. I'll probably try those out soon, but I wonder how they compare to "real" 2(x)ist...

I have a few pairs I bought online from a clothing store going out of business. I really like them. Mine are the "trunks" with the ballsack pouch and they are comfortable and look good. I would pay $20 for them easily. All my underwear are either those or Sunspel boxers which are also nice.

canadian13

Reaction score
Diesel. Uber comfy & soft. Blend of cotton / poly / elastane (57/38/5).
I've tried to find t-shirts made of this material, but no luck.
If you know where I can find any, let me know!

frivmo

Reaction score
I've been very very happy with Flint & Tinder trunk briefs. They're a pretty new company (via Kickstarter) that make their undies here in the US and sell for about $20 a pair.

A couple years ago I splurged on a pair of Hanro from Bergdorf, and while those made my nether region extremely happy for awhile, they were not kind to the wallet (for something that's essentially a disposable item).

brax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I once wore a pair of Vox´s underwear when he wasn´t looking. Very comfy.

Wallcloud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

was he in it at the time?

Seems like Vox would notice a man in his underwear while he was simultaneously wearing the underwear in question. Then again post makes note that Vox simply wasnt looking, it doesnt say anything about his knowledge of another man being in his underwear.

brax

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Seems like Vox would notice a man in his underwear while he was simultaneously wearing the underwear in question. Then again post makes note that Vox simply wasnt looking, it doesnt say anything about his knowledge of another man being in his underwear.

Only Edwin at Steed knows the answer and he´s been sworn to secrecy.

B-Rogue

Reaction score
M&S Authentic boxers. 3 x £18 Top quality, very comfortable and allow plenty of air to circulate. Research has found that if you keep your "meat and two veg" encased in tight stuff it can overheat and damage the quality of your sperm too. I do care for my "white army" so don't want them to overheat.
stirpot.gif

Flake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
VK Nagrani makes the best boxer briefs I have ever tried, by far. They actually fit exceptionally well and don't ride up. The, um, "port" in front is ingeniously designed as well. Their boxers are pretty nice as well.

I am a big fan of his socks as well, but heard he got into the clothing business because he couldn't find underwear that fit well. IMO, he got it right.

For undershirts, my favorite hands down are the higher end 2(x)ist Pima cotton. They are a slightly ribbed design that fit close to the body but aren't at all restrictive. Their regular line is nothing special. Not a fan of their boxers.

I like these so well that I have gotten rid of all my other underwear now and these are all I wear.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 102 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads