• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone been sick from Wisdom Teeth? Help me out

SC Widders

Reaction score
How's it going guys!

My girlfriend has been having issues with feeling sick lately and we think it may be linked to her wisdom teeth growing in. On Saturday morning (around 1:15am), she vomited and had been complaining about her stomach feeling unsettled. Since then she has been experiancing nausea and has had the feeling that she can't keep her food down. Has anyone been sick due to their wisdom teeth coming in? She'd just gotten off her period the day before, so we doubt its pregnancy. Thanks

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
(1.) Women can appear to have a period but still be pregnant. Get a test.

(2.) From what I know -- and I'm not a dentist, but my good friend is an oral surgeon -- this doesn't sound like it's caused by wisdom teeth coming in. I've heard of people feeling sick after they've had theirs pulled, but not this. Someone may come along and prove me wrong, however.

(3.) I'm guessing mild food poisoning. Rest and water are in store. If it gets worse, or if it's accompanied by a fever lasting more than two days, go to a doctor.

SC Widders

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Omega Man
Don't think it's wisdom teeth related. Stomach flu? Mild case of food poisoning?

Yeah, she works at Taco Mac so when she eats their food, her stomach is usually upset. She said it started after eating a salad that night.

Originally Posted by Teacher
(1.) Women can appear to have a period but still be pregnant. Get a test.

(2.) From what I know -- and I'm not a dentist, but my good friend is an oral surgeon -- this doesn't sound like it's caused by wisdom teeth coming in. I've heard of people feeling sick after they've had theirs pulled, but not this. Someone may come along and prove me wrong, however.

(3.) I'm guessing mild food poisoning. Rest and water are in store. If it gets worse, or if it's accompanied by a fever lasting more than two days, go to a doctor.

Thanks. Its not constant vomiting, it was just that one time. Her wisdom teeth just came through on friday night and yesterday she had a nauseated feeling. I'm starting to think its food poisoning because she's always had stomach problems, but I'll run the idea of a test by her

Milpool

Reaction score
If they just came through, are they infected? I would also assume food poisoning first. Get a temperature just in case to make sure she doesn't have a fever.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads