• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BFT9000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Id like to personally thank whoever decided to call the cops. They almost murdered me today.

If whoever that was wants to speak up so i can just block you individually then lovely.

If not, well...there's another way.

Are you threatening people on this thread now? How about you stop with this high school girl drama and either get on topic or go and 'have a nice life' as you put it?

Also your off topic Instagram posts on this thread suck nine times out of ten. What happened to having the common courtesy of putting that boring **** in a spoiler tag? Just an FYI. ?

Marbled Burgundy Strand pic unrelated.
IMG_20191031_140752.jpg

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is it official that Malcolm stepped down from AE? Do they have a replacement? Is it time for wild conjecture yet?

Shoenut

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Lmrjfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wearing (made in 1984) Oakmonts again today.

View attachment 1271692

For fans of "A-E In The Wild" pictures, for some (but no one in this group) this picture may be wilder than they can deal with.

Having had the good fortune to have lived most of my life before the internet was invented, have always worn saddle shoes with suits, button down collar shirts with suits, and matching things (like the tie and socks in this picture).

After the internet was invented, some silly twits who didn't wear ties and jackets at school and whose fathers and grandfathers didn't wear ties and jacket at work, in restaurants, clubs, and hotels, and when traveling made up a lot of silly rules about things like not wearing button down collar shirts with suits, not wearing saddle shoes with suits, and not wearing matching things.

After I post this picture in some online groups some silly twits will have attacks of the vapours. It's nice knowing no one is this group will have an attack of the vapours.

View attachment 1271708

For those who have scrolled down this far looking a a food picture, a white chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookie and me at Vanilla Bake Shop in Pasadena CA.

View attachment 1271721

Extra Added Attraction Picture: Watched a number of people at the Pasadena Convention Center ask this cardboard cutout with a sign taped on where the Expo Hall was. (The Expo Hall was down the stairs you can see in this picture.)

View attachment 1271731
I have tha vapors.
But then again, I ate a huge cheeseburger with bacon and grilled onions, so that might have something to do with it...
Well apointed, as always, Mr. Cru!

pedarius

Reaction score

Just gonna de-lurk amidst the . . . uh, awkwardness . . . to ask whether anybody in here has a good source of navy cordovan cream? Only one I can find is Carmina, but no me gusta $40 for transatlantic shipping on a $10 pot of shoe lube . . .

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

DoubleOldFashioned

Reaction score
View attachment 1271876

Just gonna de-lurk amidst the . . . uh, awkwardness . . . to ask whether anybody in here has a good source of navy cordovan cream? Only one I can find is Carmina, but no me gusta $40 for transatlantic shipping on a $10 pot of shoe lube . . .

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
I have the Saphir Navy Cordovan cream I got on Amazon. It’s good stuff.

ProfilaBinding

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it official that Malcolm stepped down from AE? Do they have a replacement? Is it time for wild conjecture yet?

According to Glassdoor, he was fired by Ms. Caleres. I don't know who is the CEO now.

I liked last weekend better when everyone was drunk on here and some were buying Alden shoes when drunk.

Last edited:

tcbinnc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can you post a link to this cream? I didn't know Saphir made one in navy.
Supposedly they have it here but you may want to confirm with them first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads