• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nyarlathotep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A "chap" on his sartorial and horological journey
toad_of_toad_hall.jpg

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all. Finally figured out my NB x ALD MIUSA pair size is a US9 (990V1 and V2). I'm now looking into the 650R hi tops as I love that 80s BBall vibe. I hear they fit a bit wide and long. Does anyone have experience with both and have a thought on sizing comparison. I'm guessing I should stick with a Sz 9.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't imagine sizing down on 550 or 650s

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't imagine sizing down on 550 or 650s

How do you size them @gdl203 compared to your other NB models or your Nike Jordan 1's? Same size? If they fit like Jordan 1's then I'd be a US 9.5, if they fit like AF1's, then I'd be a 9 (which is also my Made in USA NB size).

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same as AJ1 (not quite as roomy as a an AF1). I wear 11 in all of those, with the AF1 being noticeably roomier

kami

Reaction score
have the most recent grey 550s started shipping yet? im trying to find a pair for the mrs in 7.5 mens but seems like no one has any updates yet.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads