• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

lordsuperb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More brown than rust imo. If it's redder... But need 44 anyway so must MTO

964741-c0e4de5a2a3d3abad02b71f1b4c1a9dc.jpg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^ got that one for myself but no other pre-orders so it seems that others didn't agree

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rota SS'19 Pre-Orders

Time to get the fabric you want in the style you want (side tabs or belt loops).

Things to note:
  • these are pre-orders, not MTO or MTM. Standard sizes only
  • you CAN pre-order an odd size (e.g. 47 or 53). For that, use the closest size and add the size to your gift message comments
  • all are delivered unfinished, except for the garment-dyed styles
  • delivery window is Jan-March 2019
  • all measurements are indicative and our best effort to help you with sizing. They are not contractual as there is ALWAYS manufacturing variance and Marty McFly was unavailable to measure your future pants.
Cotton/linen - textural perfection
View attachment 1012010

Cotton twill - love those in cream
View attachment 1012011

Lightweight "fresco" wool - the go-to summer trousers
View attachment 1012012

Irish linen - CRISP!
View attachment 1012013

Italian linen - a new one for us, for a lighter, more casual look than Irish linen (more mixed yarns)
View attachment 1012014

Seersucker - the Matlock special
View attachment 1012015

Wool gabardine - another new option for us. Great in side-tab style IMO
View attachment 1012016

Fresco puppytooth - not TOO fancy
View attachment 1012017

Wool silk linen - the crowd favorite. Limited colors this season as Loro Piana's color card wasn't exactly all winners this time...
View attachment 1012018

Pre-orders close Aug 6 at midnight
Will these Rota swatches be in the office for a while? (Assuming they haven't already been sent back.)

Man with Apple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my Inis Meáin full zip that I preordered. Quality, as always, is extraordinary. The merino cashmere blend has such a nice hand.

One issue, I have dropped about 25 lbs since the preorder and it does not fit.

So, anyone interest in a size large in the noce colorway hit me up. Full price was over $400. Willing to let it go for $275 shipped just to recover some money.

Here are some pics:

64904755-C895-4D8E-95C0-6C274E3B4DA7.jpeg
6BB2BEBC-5518-46B5-8FA9-CC991FFFDE72.jpeg

konix

Reaction score
Got my Inis Meáin full zip that I preordered. Quality, as always, is extraordinary. The merino cashmere blend has such a nice hand.

One issue, I have dropped about 25 lbs since the preorder and it does not fit.

So, anyone interest in a size large in the noce colorway hit me up. Full price was over $400. Willing to let it go for $275 shipped just to recover some money.

Here are some pics:

Congrats on the weight loss!

Itsuo

Reaction score
I know the Inglese pre-orders are already closed but did Camishota also close? :facepalm:

Also, got my IM tunic pre-order! It looks sweet and was purchased 100% based on the hype from this forum. I’m sure it will be great.

Any news about the previous (F/W?) Rota pre-orders?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads