• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@teddieriley - I really like that!

At work, preparing for the AC to click off at noon:

DSC00866.jpg

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks. Wasn’t a traditional diet/weight loss plan. I was fairly slim to begin with, but I have been marathon training over the last 6 months in the hopes of Boston qualifying. Running ~40 miles a week will certainly do it!

I’m not interested in the sweater but I’ve got 25 lbs you can have.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only 24 48 hours left for Rota pre-orders. (extending 24 hours because of link issues)

Rota SS'19 Pre-Orders

Time to get the fabric you want in the style you want (side tabs or belt loops).
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/pre-orders.html?makersinfo=116

Things to note:
  • these are pre-orders, not MTO or MTM. Standard sizes only
  • you CAN pre-order an odd size (e.g. 47 or 53). For that, use the closest size and add the size to your gift message comments
  • all are delivered unfinished, except for the garment-dyed styles
  • delivery window is Jan-March 2019
  • all measurements are indicative and our best effort to help you with sizing. They are not contractual as there is ALWAYS manufacturing variance and Marty McFly was unavailable to measure your future pants.
Cotton/linen - textural perfection
View attachment 1012010

Cotton twill - love those in cream
View attachment 1012011

Lightweight "fresco" wool - the go-to summer trousers
View attachment 1012012

Irish linen - CRISP!
View attachment 1012013

Italian linen - a new one for us, for a lighter, more casual look than Irish linen (more mixed yarns)
View attachment 1012014

Seersucker - the Matlock special
View attachment 1012015

Wool gabardine - another new option for us. Great in side-tab style IMO
View attachment 1012016

Fresco puppytooth - not TOO fancy
View attachment 1012017

Wool silk linen - the crowd favorite. Limited colors this season as Loro Piana's color card wasn't exactly all winners this time...
View attachment 1012018

Pre-orders close Aug 6 Aug 8 at midnight

Last edited:

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Took a Large and I’m typically a size 34/Eu 50, caveat that I’m bigger around the waist these days. I can wear these pulled up or have them ride a bit lower without feeling big.

Are those the pleated shorts in oatmeal or the elastic shorts in white? They seem like the white ones? Either way, it looks great as does the overall fit.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
latinphrases33