• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sometimes, some products don’t want to come out in the open. They resist. They’re shy. They think they’re not quite ready for prime time.

They just need a kick in a butt and a slap on the back of the head.

View attachment 2157563
Go! Molded Ikiji !

Give them a few minutes and they’ll show up.

i could have just missed them but i don't think the ikiji navy pants and jacket didn't make it into the refresh

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i could have just missed them but i don't think the ikiji navy pants and jacket didn't make it into the refresh
Correct. These will drop later.

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Off to a Quinceñera! The new KS blazer (I love the sheen of mohair!), Tie Your Tie, Post Imperial square, and Rota trousers.

Kaptain Sunshine Blazer_PI Square_TYT Burgundy Strip Tie_Ezra Paul Pink Shirt_Rota Grey Pants_...jpg
Kaptain Sunshine Blazer_PI Square_TYT Burgundy Strip Tie_Ezra Paul Pink Shirt_closeup .jpg.jpg
Rota Grey Pants_G&G Deco Rogers Rioja Hatch Derbies.jpg

ilikethelights

Reaction score
Are there any lookbook shots or something like that for the Document pajama easy pants and matching jacket from this season? I feel like I'm pulling these things up past my belly button and it's not exactly the intended fit.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Basically yes

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For GRP knits, is 6 basically a large?
I’m normally a Large, 42/52 in tailoring, shirts in 16.5/42 and I wear a GRP 6.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the shipping lead times have come down a bit post sale? Have had a horrible family emergency call me to another city, I want to place an order but prob need things quicker than the usual “patiently wait for the great stuff to arrive.”

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics