• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
??? :
tumblr_m60b2mdaXd1qaeptio3_500.gif

Hahaha yes

Relovar

Reaction score
Were any more dets shared? Just took a look on IG but story gone 😟
From what I remember, just the date the sale was starting, that is was going to be up to 45% off items, and to get your wishlists ready. Greg also recently said in this thread that the sale is going to exclude the most recent couple of drops and that there would not be early access.

Iskander

Reaction score
Hi NoMan team, for us that already own the normal William Lockie shawl collars, can you compare sizing?
Looks like a standard Lockie 42 would be a Medium in your sizing?

Did you make any changes to the pattern?

The Quiet Owl

Reaction score
Were any more dets shared? Just took a look on IG but story gone 😟
In addition to what's been said, I think the sale begins late morning. I'm imagining approximately 11AM.

So, it looks like I'll be furiously updating my phone, muttering curse words, & punching the air whilst teaching, which fortunately is how I normally lecture anyway.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"True to its name, this tank of a smock radiates the utilitarian and incredibly warm style donned by the great explorers of yore. Using all natural fibers, the coat remains weatherproof by employing tricks that they had available back when the label started, like wax infused cloth, wool wadding fill, and cotton fleece lining where essential. It's a welcome deviation from the carousel of coats we get caught in during the cold months, it has this charming vibe that seems to be shared among other adventuring gear that can only be described as 'friendly'."---Ludwin

Details
  • 100% dry wax cotton; hood:100% cotton fleece; fill: 100% wool
  • Hooded anorak with fleece lining; buttoned collar and quarter zip closure; cats-eye corozo buttons
  • Draw-cord at hood and waist with riveted opening; quilted lining throughout body
  • Large flapped, split chest pocket; two button flapped hip pockets with hidden side entry and fleece lining
  • Made in Great Yarmouth, Great Britain
(emphasis mine)

Wowee that sounds toasty as heck. Very cool, very intriguing. Hood looks inviting.

Yarmouth_Oilskins_Made_in_England_Explorer_Smock_in_mustard_dry_wax_cotton_8_300x300.jpg

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NMWA team - been moderately judicious this year with my purchases (I guess that term is relative), but this has got to be one of the more enjoyable seasons. The shop feels super dialed in. A little bit of new, a little bit of old, cheery colors, some crazy stuff, some staid stuff. Just a really nice balance all around.

ellsbebc

Reaction score
As discussed a few pages back, GRP sweater sizing is forgiving and I can rock either a size VI or VII depending on the desired look, with my preference toward the VI. I noticed the p2p on the GRP size VI merino long sleeve polos is roughly half an inch smaller than the posted measurements for same size of merino crew neck variants from last season.

Is that mostly a nuance of hand measuring or do this season’s merino long sleeve polos fit a touch slimmer?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads