• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

prufrocked42

Reaction score
How'd you size the Monitaly shirt? Looks great here
Great question; I was curious how the fit would end up.
I went XS, and although the sleeves feel just a bit short, the rest of the fit is oversized in such a way that it works really really well. I am right between a S and a M typically, with Fujito 1s being a close fit and Fujito 2s being a slightly drapier fit in their knitted tees.

When I have the chance later this week, I'll post a pic with the shirt as the focal point to elaborate the size a bit more. This pic is about the whole ensemble, but the fact I cinched the LEJ coat hides just how beautiful the shirt is.

schuermang

Reaction score
Great question; I was curious how the fit would end up.
I went XS, and although the sleeves feel just a bit short, the rest of the fit is oversized in such a way that it works really really well. I am right between a S and a M typically, with Fujito 1s being a close fit and Fujito 2s being a slightly drapier fit in their knitted tees.

When I have the chance later this week, I'll post a pic with the shirt as the focal point to elaborate the size a bit more. This pic is about the whole ensemble, but the fact I cinched the LEJ coat hides just how beautiful the shirt is.
I've really been back and forth on this shirt for a while now because of the sizing, so this is super helpful. I'm pretty much a standard large across all brands and I can't decide whether to go tts or down to a medium.

ppk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
NMWA adjacent - cross post from WAYWT

Going out to dinner last night.
  • Blkbrd double monks in Boaventura tan pullup
  • Beams Plus brown double cloth houndstooth wide trousers
  • Beams Plus brown double cloth houndstooth matching jacket
  • Luxire Maroon Prince of Wales in button down collar
  • Zegna tie
  • SuSu Torino camel polo coat
NMWA has the Beams Plus jacket and trousers in grey. I fell in love with the brown. The model on their home page is wearing it.

IMG_0462.jpeg

Last edited:

prufrocked42

Reaction score
I've really been back and forth on this shirt for a while now because of the sizing, so this is super helpful. I'm pretty much a standard large across all brands and I can't decide whether to go tts or down to a medium.
Either would likely work, just depends on the sort of fit you want! Just sent you a message with a little more detail and a pic showing a little of how the fit works.

Trayco

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NMWA adjacent - cross post from WAYWT

Going out to dinner last night.
  • Blkbrd double monks in Boaventura tan pullup
  • Beams Plus brown houndstooth wide trousers
  • Beams Plus brown houndstooth matching jacket
  • Zegna tie
  • Susu Torino camel polo coat
NMWA has the Beams Plus jacket and trousers in grey. I fell in love with the brown. The model on their home page is wearing it.

View attachment 2073635
This is a sick fit

prufrocked42

Reaction score
In NY for a short project, and the colder-than-expected weather means I'm keeping warm thanks to these amazingly cozy Kaptain Sunshine trousers and layering everything else I brought.

Blue Blue Japan cardigan, Blurhms crewneck, Begg & Co scarf.
The Blurhms cotton/silk mockneck is peeking out a tad at the neck, too.

20231120_113345.jpg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm assuming the sale isn't live yet and that it's not just my browser cache preventing me from seeing it?

Also, can I put stuff in my cart now and have the price updated or does that not work?

NM: Sale is up and turns out nothing I wanted was on sale yet.

Last edited:

Relovar

Reaction score
I’m guessing that these really old Drakes, Valstar, etc. pieces are some sort of quirk with the sale page and not actually available as part of the Black Friday sale?

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
re beat sale cool to see some ~10 year deep cuts show up among the expected fw23 offerings in the early going like a ca. 2014 g. inglese makeup and a portegna leather fat carter (both kopped by others faster than i could blink) - like the nmwa crew just found them behind a display cabinet last week or something.

Last edited:

MeatFish

Reaction score
re beat sale cool to see some deep cuts show up in the early going like a ca. 2014 g. inglese makeup and a portegna leather fat carter (both kopped by others faster than i could blink) - like they just found them behind a display cabinet last week or something.
This was actually misfire on our end with the launch of the sale. Something like 300 items were erroneously live for the first ~20 minutes.
Some clean up to do on our end with cancelling some of these orders, but at least you can feel better about sleeping on something that wasn't there ! 🙃

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
weren't we supposed to get emails or something?
Got my email this afternoon. Grabbed an ikiji shirt I'd been eyeing.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrsamin1