• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Pb924

Reaction score
eyes on the relax jacket - the charcoal really switches on that makeup for me in ways other editions fw or ss haven't - but my exchequer's vote likely a grigio aran.

also thanks for another season stocking the ombre mocknecks.
The relax jacket is very tempting and would give me an alternate to my S&C cardi

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I send the team this awful iphone scribble of what I have in mind, which is essentially a Western/rancher version of the FW21 shearling SB coat. The lines are repositioned/reshaped seams to bring in swooping Western seams (à la Clint), remove the through buttons on the (now Western style) flap pockets, and also lengthen the coat a tad. Two weeks later, and they've developed it for us. I already now this is going to be my favorite coat of FW 22

View attachment 1748799 View attachment 1748800

:slayer:

Frick, frick, frick, frick. You guys cannot do this to me.

For what it is worth: the navy long shearling coat is the coat I always reach for. Period. Yes, it is exceedingly expensive. But it has darn-near killed my desire to wear or purchase any other coats.

Well, except for this one.

Mr. Six

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Relax jacket is great. Got it in green during the last preorder. Perfect for chilling at home and can actually be used as a jacket.

conqueror

Reaction score
does anyone find PF sizing to be wildly inconsistent, or do i just have bad luck? i own four shirts tagged L now, but they all fit very differently despite two of them being the 'teca' model from the same season. i hesitate to order any more as making returns from australia is a long and expensive process.

vandelay74

Reaction score
Hey guys! Long time lurker first time poster. Y’all have changed how I and the world sees me, so thanks for that.

got a big haul today and realized literally no one in the world knew what kind of day I was having cept you guys ;)

46266A1C-B0EF-4CBD-8A16-494F1CC1A22D.jpeg

vandelay74

Reaction score
I should also say that the niche x FB work shirt was still in stock in medium, which is generous everywhere but sleeve length. This should not be slept on. The color way is surprisingly versatile and the heavy textured twill has flecks of brown from stems and seeds left over from processing. Soooo fly!

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does anyone find PF sizing to be wildly inconsistent, or do i just have bad luck? i own four shirts tagged L now, but they all fit very differently despite two of them being the 'teca' model from the same season. i hesitate to order any more as making returns from australia is a long and expensive process.

My experience has been the opposite. :(

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weird. How different are they exactly? I obviously don't try or measure every shirt but my experience with all the XLs I've had over they years has been consistent enough that I never really had to think about it.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I've found their sizing to be pretty consistent across the board, but I think I know what you mean. Some styles vary slightly in length and body width (the camp collar flannel and short sleeve shirts are a bit wider, for example), but that is by design. In this case, going with your usual size is recommended. Some fit a bit longer, some a bit shorter (the heavier cord shirts seem to be a bit shorter, at least on my torso), but again, within range of their "standard" sizing. I've found that, generally speaking, I can stick with XL and they'll fit pretty well. In some cases, I found the fit out of the range of what I'll wear/what I like, but PF shirts are usually very easy to wear and size, if not overthinking it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads