• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Aleks write up on our special project

LeBeef

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Probably not !! Our order went dead during Covid, then they closed the Central European factory and eventually filed for BK. They came out earlier this year and were acquired in the process. New export salesperson reached out and I asked where our order was. Answer was nowhere but we do have some Thuyas here in dark brown, black scotchgrain and brown grain, are you interested? I said we’ll take them all. And here they are.

did we take a deposit from you that we didn’t refund?

There are Thuyas somewhere? Don’t see them on the site.

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are Thuyas somewhere? Don’t see them on the site.
Not yet. We need to photograph them. But I’m wearing them in the livestream and Friday fit pics

440C0AD8-DADF-4E48-8A28-D26D90445B03.jpeg

nycxandy

Reaction score
For an exchange, is returning and repurchasing the only option? I wasn't able to find an exchange option on the Happy Returns site.

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Full size run of certain thuya colors incoming? Is the black scotch grain the same as the pebble grain on the site right now?

My wife hates it when I buy "old man clothing" but is strangely very into the Tyrolean shoe. She even bought some women's model michaels with the fur upper when we were in the Paraboot store.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Probably not !! Our order went dead during Covid, then they closed the Central European factory and eventually filed for BK. They came out earlier this year and were acquired in the process. New export salesperson reached out and I asked where our order was. Answer was nowhere but we do have some Thuyas here in dark brown, black scotchgrain and brown grain, are you interested? I said we’ll take them all. And here they are.

did we take a deposit from you that we didn’t refund?

Im nearly confident I made a deposit for dark brown pebble Thuyas, and I rejected your reimbursement suggestion a year or so ago because I love my Thuyas so much.

adiblas

Reaction score
I believe this has been answered already multiple times, but did not manage to find the info…what would be the best recommended size in Thuyas for someone wearing 9.5 in Nike, 43 in castaner/DBF sandals ?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’d start with 8

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads