• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

RajunCajun

Reaction score
Kinda maxed out the NMWA gear....GRP Polo, Ikiji Pants, El Karti loafers
20240715140752_IMG_8836~2.JPG

Moos3d

Reaction score
How long do your Castañer usually last? Mine are done after literally five wears, I don’t think I’ll be getting them anymore.
View attachment 2218525
Could be that your feet are too wide or your arch is too high and that put too much stress on the leather on the side. I have quite wide feet and had a very similar issue with La Portegna slippers I purchased years ago where the suede ripped just like this on the side after a month or two of light wear.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any chance you guys could do a Jamieson’s vest in this colorway? I much prefer one that doesn’t button.

IMG_2753.jpeg

ppk

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From the looks of it, it appears that the cavalry twill Walker coat is finally returning.
If a nice enough shade of khaki green is among the options, I might plunge.

Anyone can advise to sizing of the Walker coat vs the Traveller coat?
My current traveller coat is from FW22 and my size 38 in it started off perfectly but sports practice has made the sleeves come up a bit shorter than I'd like.

Right now, I'm probably a size 40 in the Traveller.
Is the Walker coat the 3rd & 4th picture on the 2nd row?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hierophantic

Reaction score
Looking for some input here. I live in a hot place, and more and more, all I want to wear is summer-weight knitwear and soft-collared shirts without a tie under a jacket.

Any thoughts on things I should be looking at at NMWA? I've already got a GRP bubble knit polo and I'm sized out of the Inis Meain saddle shoulder linen polo.

Aszatk01

Reaction score
anything linen or paper (Ikiji or KS) will be your friend for tee's obviously. since you mentioned a jacket- I just picked up the Carrara taupe hopsack unlined and a real winner, wears super light and airy but still has some shape somehow. LEJ CUTTS shirts, while cotton, are paper thin and loose so very breathable. Rota Manhattan linen trousers are also great depending on your need/level of formality. While I don't love the cut (shoulders), the G Inglese seersucker camp shirts are great.
Looking for some input here. I live in a hot place, and more and more, all I want to wear is summer-weight knitwear and soft-collared shirts without a tie under a jacket.

Any thoughts on things I should be looking at at NMWA? I've already got a GRP bubble knit polo and I'm sized out of the Inis Meain saddle shoulder linen polo.

tomsocal

Reaction score

DBF linen polos once they’re back next summer season.

blacksamurai30

Reaction score
got married this weekend at the Detroit Institute of Arts, in front of a mural by Diego Rivera to the love of my life. Shout out to @gdl203 for the advice on making a beautiful midnight tuxedo with NMWA x Sartoria Carrara.

IMG_1867.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1868.jpeg
    IMG_1868.jpeg
    304.1 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_1870.jpeg
    IMG_1870.jpeg
    351.4 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

"Movie Stills" Challenge: VOTE

• PSB