• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

TheBlackDonDraper

Reaction score
Trying to grab some black linen trousers and my cart total is 25% higher at checkout...

Screenshot_20190412-131319_Chrome.jpg

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whoa. Dang didn’t know about the spring sale going on

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how do the rewards points work? i tried to apply it to my order but it didnt take out of the total and it came up with some screwy numbers of remaining points left so i ended up just not applying them

Thanks SF (a new me)

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any length/measurements for the IM crios belt? TIA

JR Magat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wringing my hands over the Naissance cardigan. Need to get them measurements before I can make up my mind.

I was curious who the maker was of that cardigan when I saw the IG live & Greg wore it... I assumed it was Inis Meain. I placed my order for my Merz short sleeve henley's (went with white & heather grey) but tempted to go back for more

2019-04-12_13-45-16.jpg

kalufsen

Reaction score
I think that's the going wisdom, i.e. if you chest measures 40 inches around at the thickest part, your dress shirt should measure several inches larger in the chest for a proper fit.
Sounds like a weird wisdom tbh, but i am also european (if that matters). I prefer 2 inches extra in the chest, what i have learned makes the most difference in a shirt and range of motion and comfort is how the shoulder is cut.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kyle and Angela playing hooky with the boss out of the office.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
normanlawrence