• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

DFWWingnut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't trust the tag. NMWA identifies it as:
  • Bottoli 55% linen, 45% viscose fabric
Based on my experience with it, it wears like a typical linen blend in that it is softer than pure linen, it wrinkles slightly less than pure linen, and it retains the breathability of linen. It's exactly the type of high quality product it appears to be and that you would expect it to be.
FWIW...I have the Ascot Chang Safari Jacket from Armoury and it wrinkles way worse than this item. It is very light, breathable, and hardly wrinkles. I put in a steam dryer on low heat and straightens right out.

Dusty Heaters

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FWIW...I have the Ascot Chang Safari Jacket from Armoury and it wrinkles way worse than this item. It is very light, breathable, and hardly wrinkles. I put in a steam dryer on low heat and straightens right out.

Good feedback. I have the AC as well and find it heavy for linen and slightly oversized. I’d like something light for warmer days. Especially hustling through airports, those pockets are clutch.

Notice any big differences in sizing?

DFWWingnut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good feedback. I have the AC as well and find it heavy for linen and slightly oversized. I’d like something light for warmer days. Especially hustling through airports, those pockets are clutch.

Notice any big differences in sizing?
Very different sizing. I got a XXL in Chang model (per the Armoury guys). It does not fit well . In the Saharina I got a Large. Fits perfect.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ANNOUNCING THE "TRADE-UP" PROGRAM,
A COLLABORATION WITH LUXESWAP

Something I have been thinking about for a long time. It's never been our goal to sell more stuff to our customers, to fill their closets with garments they don't wear. Our goal is to get you stuff you love and want to wear.

I've long been a believer of upgrading closets and replacing things we don't really like anymore, with things we really want.

I've personally used @SpooPoker 's service LuxeSwap before, and as a happy customer, I wanted to simplify for our customers the process of doing the same (selling clothes, hassle-free, through an experienced eBay store) but also offer incentives and a better deal when consigning for store credit.

So, in agreement with LuxeSwap, people using the Trade-Up program to consign their clothes for store credit , will get pretty sweet benefits: a reduced commission from LuxeSwap + a bonus from us (all in, more than 30% extra value over the normal process). Store credit will get posted right after we receive proceeds information from LuxeSwap - no wait, you can shop right away.

This page explains the program in details but feel free to ask questions as we soft-launch this (only to SFers for now). This is new territory, so we may have omitted important information...
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/trade-up

comparison_regular.png
comparison_tradeup.png
* estimate - eBay listing fees may vary

Last edited:

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not sure if this is a silly question or not, but items we may choose to consign to LuxeSwap don't have to be originally purchased from NMWA in order to be eligible for the program, right?

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is a silly question or not, but items we may choose to consign to LuxeSwap don't have to be originally purchased from NMWA in order to be eligible for the program, right?
That's correct - upgrade your non-NMWA items with nice new NMWA ones :)

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Nope, you can send Rolexes, Birkin bags, all that good good.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
With clear instructions down to the mailing address label already done, I was on the fence before, but will definitely not think twice about consignment now. NMWA is a good brand. Impressive indeed.

mossrockss

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ANNOUNCING THE "TRADE-UP" PROGRAM,
A COLLABORATION WITH LUXESWAP

Something I have been thinking about for a long time. It's never been our goal to sell more stuff to our customers, to fill their closets with garments they don't wear. Our goal is to get you stuff you love and want to wear.

I've long been a believer of upgrading closets and replacing things we don't really like anymore, with things we really want.

I've personally used @SpooPoker 's service LuxeSwap before, and as a happy customer, I wanted to simplify for our customers the process of doing the same (selling clothes, hassle-free, through an experienced eBay store) but also offer incentives and a better deal when consigning for store credit.

So, in agreement with LuxeSwap, people using the Trade-Up program to consign their clothes for store credit , will get pretty sweet benefits: a reduced commission from LuxeSwap + a bonus from us (all in, more than 30% extra value over the normal process). Store credit will get posted right after we receive proceeds information from LuxeSwap - no wait, you can shop right away.

This page explains the program in details but feel free to ask questions as we soft-launch this (only to SFers for now). This is new territory, so we may have omitted important information...
http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/trade-up

View attachment 996003
View attachment 996004
* estimate - eBay listing fees may vary
genius

gdl203

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With clear instructions down to the mailing address label already done, I was on the fence before, but will definitely not think twice about consignment now. NMWA is a good brand. Impressive indeed.

Thanks

Better than pulling one's hair out reading obnoxious requests from bidders on grailed, no?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xlagane