• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@conceptual 4est that SS jacket looks incredible. Do you have any shots handy of pieces made up in the burgundy or grey twill being offered?
Yeah, this. I haven't had a proper greatcoat in a good long while.

IJReilly

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tss_88_.jpg

Probably my favorite item this season. As usual wishing there was some european equivalent for the Japanese garments on NoMan. Alas, the ones that do exist do not have the same taste level.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
tss_88_.jpg

Probably my favorite item this season. As usual wishing there was some european equivalent for the Japanese garments on NoMan. Alas, the ones that do exist do not have the same taste level.

Wearing this today as a matter of fact

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@conceptual 4est that SS jacket looks incredible. Do you have any shots handy of pieces made up in the burgundy or grey twill being offered?
Haven't found a pic of the grey yet but the burgundy was in the women look book

IMG_4234.JPG

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
Any chance for a navy fabric offering? Thanks!

No dice on this one - Stephan has some good navy fabrics, but we ultimately decided it didn't fit the character of this particular coat.

To follow up Greg's lookbook photo, there are some shots on Google Image Search of various coats (like the conservation and the shorter hooded coat) made up in this "wine" fabric from other stores that stocked it this past fall.

Here is a second link to GIS of coats made up in the "smoke" charcoal and taupe twill flannel. You can see that it reads as a sort of warm grey, and poking around also shows the Score coat made up in Smoke

Will there be a size chart available before preorders close?

No size chart, but here are measurements for the size 4 that we have, and the one I'm wearing in the photos:

Pit to pit: 21"
Shoulder to shoulder: 16.75"
Shoulder seam to cuff: 26.5"
Length down back, bottom of collar to hem: 41.5"

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@gdl203 @conceptual 4est question about sizing for the Post-Imperial short sleeve shirt. It looks as if it sizes about a size bigger than the long sleeve shirts. I'm inclined to go with the same letter size (i.e., L). Is the intended fit a little more generous?

Last edited:

Tirailleur1

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@gdl203 @conceptual 4est question about sizing for the Post-Imperial short sleeve shirt. It looks as if it sizes about a size bigger than the long sleeve shirts. I'm inclined to go with the same letter size (i.e., L). Is the intended fit a little more generous?
Hey Frank,

YEs the Lagos shirt is a quite looser than our standard shirt. You can either size up to wear it a quite baggy or go with your normal size to which will still be generous but not as loose. I usually wear a small in most clothing but I opt for a M in the Lagos so it can be a little loose on me.

Here are a pic of me in the M

065.jpg

Here it is on another model in a medium. Not sure what his measurements are but he is amost likely a Medium based ont he ay the shirt fits him.

66.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads