• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Am I crazy or did the rewards tote holder thing used to be a 50% discount? I just went to sign up but figured I'd check if I'm totally misremembering.

it used to be 50 then 60. but now that mauro changed his retail pricing lower, rewards pricing is now 20% iirc.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just a quick update on the pre-order shirts. According to Italian post the shirts have been stuck in customs since Dec.22nd. The delay is due to holiday traffic and the terrorist attacks in Paris. I will keep everyone updated and apologize for the delay.
The good news is the shirts are in the states, somewhere.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
update. The shirts are in Alexandria, VA I should receive them today or tomorrow!

oynag

Reaction score
Thanks for the updates, Mauro. For the record, does this batch of shirts include shirts cut from that set of limited fabric (mostly flannel, I believe) you offered in fall(ish) 2015?

joelmax

Reaction score
Mauro, any update on when new items will be up on the site? Like the shirts from extra fabric from the Ohio factory, extra stock of sweaters, scarves, etc?

Thanks!!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Thanks for the updates, Mauro. For the record, does this batch of shirts include shirts cut from that set of limited fabric (mostly flannel, I believe) you offered in fall(ish) 2015?

Yup. The shirts look amazing but that was expected.

The scarves, sweaters, henleys, and ohio stuff are going up this coming week. I have most of the scarves loaded in the site. The sweaters and henleys will be next because they are actually in stock.

The scarves will take no longer than two weeks to get here, even on Italian time. These scarves are works of beauty. I can't say enough about them. The long ass cashmere scarves are woven on vintage shuttle looms which are legitimately very rare in Italy. They are hand loomed and are 70 x 200 cm that's one wide and long ass scarf.
The shorter scarves are 70 x 180cm.
These scarves are works of beauty.

The shirts go out to rewards members first, like always. I have a little for everyone.

space4lyfe

Reaction score
After wearing the bamboo tees, I've started appreciating fabrics that drape a lot. Any plans on having shirts made of more drapey material than cotton? Say some silk or viscose blend

aerimorla

Reaction score
Mauro these updates are very helpful. Have you considered posting them on the blog as well? I don't know if everyone reads Styleforum.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Mauro these updates are very helpful. Have you considered posting them on the blog as well? I don't know if everyone reads Styleforum.

I made a blog post , instagram, and twitter post.

Scarves and sweaters are now online.

wheen

Reaction score
Just got my flannel in. A little over 3 month turnaround definitely isn't ideal and I thought WvG had lost a customer. It's a lot lighter than I expected but then I put it on and it fits perfectly and looks amazing. I'm wearing it right now and it's by far the most comfortable button down I own. Super satisfied, though I do have to say that the 3 month turnaround still makes it a little daunting. I imagine that's just an artifact of switching over to a new system and will improve as kinks are worked out?

jmaudi0

Reaction score
Post a pic @wheen . This thread needs more pics badly.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
I got one of my flannels yesterday, and I'm wearing it today. It's been kinda crazy so I didn't have a chance to take a pic, but I can't overemphasize how well these shirts fit me. Definitely looking forward to getting the other one I ordered as well.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads