• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

feijaocozido

Reaction score
At least the Fullcount’s denim is super comfortable and soft right from the start. Iron Hearts you’ll have to break in a bit.

My opinion is that you’ll get a better quality and more interesting denim from some of the ”real” denim brands than from the Drake’s
I went through this dilemma of wanting to get the light wash Drake's jeans but wasn't in any position to easily try them on. I bought a pair of the Orslow 105s in a 2 year wash, but the waist stretched out and it was very baggy in the seat so I sold them. Tried on a bunch of the Fullcount styles, and liked the 1101s as the top block fit great and the legs were relaxed without being too baggy, but there was nothing available in the light wash at the time except for a very distressed pairs with grease stains. Several months later I finally made my way to the Fullcount store in Harajuku, and they had the 1102-FADE which checked all the boxes: light wash with no holes/grease stains, high waist, and straight cut. Weak Yen and tax free made them like half the price of the Drake's pair. Definitely recommend checking these out.

henrip

Reaction score
Another sizing miss! I received the Denim Two-Pocket Western Shirt (it's great), but wouldn't you just know it, the chest width is almost 2 inches less than advertised.

I'm sorry, I love you Drake's, but your measurements staff:

View attachment 2156899
I tried on two different western shirts in London during Christmas. Light wash denim L and M in oxford (?). The L denim was just a hint smaller than the M oxford. I decided I try to avoid ordering online from then on because the sizing is just incredibly mysterious 🤯

nachobarro

Reaction score
Another sizing miss! I received the Denim Two-Pocket Western Shirt (it's great), but wouldn't you just know it, the chest width is almost 2 inches less than advertised.

I'm sorry, I love you Drake's, but your measurements staff:

View attachment 2156899
Yes it's frustrating, I can only buy directly from their web since I live in Madrid, Spain and it's basically a gamble most of the time.

Their shipping service is pretty good (next day delivery) but it's annoying and a waste for the environment to keep dealing with returns.

Fingers crossed the Mk II that I just bought fits me this time.

woO

Reaction score
Speaking of shirts sizing, does anybody have experience with the (linen) smock shirts?

woO

Reaction score
Oh, a linen (?) fun shirt to come?!

Attachments

• fs.jpg
    fs.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 271

Treble

Reaction score
SAMPLE SALE

TAILORING | OUTERWEAR | RTW | SHOES | SHIRTS | ACCESSORIES
Up to 75% Off

Wednesday 3rd April 9am - 7pm
Thursday 4th April 10am - 6pm
Friday 5th April 10am - 4.30pm
Last entry will be 30 minutes before the sale closes

The Music Room Mayfair
1st Floor, 58 Davies Street
London, W1K 5JF
(OPPOSITE BOND ST ELIZABETH LINE ENTRANCE)

nachobarro

Reaction score
If anyone of those who are going to the Archive Sale sees a Rain Raglan Coat size 38 in beige I would be forever grateful 🥹

(Will pay for it obviously:) )

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads