• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Anthology RTW

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Model 3 doesn’t seem to offer as nice of a selection for RTW tho from what I’ve seen. Nice to know it fits slightly more generous

Shawn5047038

Reaction score
Model 3 doesn’t seem to offer as nice of a selection for RTW tho from what I’ve seen. Nice to know it fits slightly more generous
Hey, guess what? I just found the Armoury updated their S/S 2024 collection. Maybe the new arrivals may expand your choice. I love Model 3's fit but I'm more kin to the Anthology's selection taste.

Last edited:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Armoury has made a lot stuff over the years, you can check some stuff on Drop93 as well

Shawn5047038

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the suede linen feels like?
截圖 2024-03-20 下午10.54.06.png

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
No idea I’m curious too, it would winkle less, not sure how it affects breathability

Shawn5047038

Reaction score
No idea I’m curious too, it would winkle less, not sure how it affects breathability
Right. I assume it may be heavy linen to winkle less, and I'm unsure about the breathability. I love the expresso color on the double-breasted jacket but I need more info to decide.

asewonder

Reaction score
I’m a big fan of the linen, I have a Model 11 from the Armoury in their mushroom color version of it. It’s heavier linen of course but feels lighter than expected when worn. Truly wonderful fabric that is soft and wrinkles a lot less. Perhaps less breathable than other linens though.

I’m contemplating the espresso DB suit, mostly because the cappuccino color seems a bit close to the suit I already have.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think they always had it in their books for MTO/bespoke, suppose one (or both) of the RTW color are exclusive to them?

Andmoreagain

Reaction score
Has anyone tried their trousers? What’s the fit like in the hips and thigh? Unfortunately their size charts don’t specify.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads